Don't care if X1 has weaker specs, Exclusives are what really matters this gen.

#61NatatteruPosted 9/19/2013 8:13:03 AM(edited)
Drawing conclusions from launch window exclusives. Because launch games always end up being the most prominent games in a console.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#62PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 9/19/2013 8:15:19 AM
pigman2003 posted...
Wait amazing PS4 exclusive game will everyone be playing?

The waiting game...........

Extreme grammar, comedy, and trolling fail.

Piggy hit the trifecta!
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#63PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 9/19/2013 8:17:42 AM
And I love how TC disappeared after getting pummeled at his own game. Cowards will be cowards...
---
Check me out!
#64DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/19/2013 8:22:33 AM
I don't see how he got pummeled because someone listed more games. Most of those games aren't interesting at all.

The Wii had the most games out of the three consoles. Does that mean it had the most desirable games? Not at all.

My problem with the topic is that it is based on something completely subjective. For example, what if someone only likes FPS games? The XB1 isn't launching with any of those...
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#65jrr18Posted 9/19/2013 8:23:48 AM
oh for the ps4 exclusives uncharted 4 poped up on a gamestop website list of ps4 games.
---
Life+universe+everything=42
PSN jrr101
#66sworderPosted 9/19/2013 8:26:02 AM
>only exclusives matter
>posts a list of entirely average games

lol
#67DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/19/2013 8:31:14 AM
sworder posted...
>only exclusives matter
>posts a list of entirely average games

lol

I remember the days when people tried to not be such blatant fanboys... they would try to conceal it and be crafty about how they expose themselves. Its not like this anymore and people seem to be proud these days of being told what to like or not like by their companies without ever experiencing something.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#68Leon_HisaragiPosted 9/19/2013 8:41:59 AM
rpgian posted...
Situation looks reversed this time. They are both products from companies not members of family so no bias/fandom I just think Sony has the upper hand here but until I'm putting $ down I don't really care so long as one of them winds up bringing a lot to the table

I praise your goddamn soul! Everyone takes this console war so personal that they don't realize that it's the companies winning the war, not you. I'm PS4 > Xbone, ill admit that, but I'm not gonna stick my neck out just to protect it or justify my decision.

But, with that said...

Viryu posted...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

Exclusive to PS4: 23
Timed exclusivity: 1
PS3/PS4/PC: 49
Among those - F2P: 9
Total: 73

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games

Exclusive to One: 14
Timed exclusivity: 3
360/One/PC: 7
Total: 24

I'm sorry, but no. The only thing that will save One from lack of games will be multiplatform games, but those will be available on PS4 as well. And since PS4 is going to have 3 times more exclusives, you didn't convince me OP. Plus Deep Down, Guilty Gear Xrd, FF XIV and all those free games.

I find it amusing that the TC disappeared after this list. Why even make this topic anyways? It's not like the 1000s of other topics just like this didn't get the same reaction lol.
---
"The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying Ringo. I'm trying real, hard, to be the shepherd."
#69PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 9/19/2013 8:46:32 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
I don't see how he got pummeled because someone listed more games. Most of those games aren't interesting at all.

The Wii had the most games out of the three consoles. Does that mean it had the most desirable games? Not at all.

My problem with the topic is that it is based on something completely subjective. For example, what if someone only likes FPS games? The XB1 isn't launching with any of those...

Umm...what? I respect your opinion, but you just seriously contradicted yourself.
---
Check me out!
#7082xenoPosted 9/19/2013 8:48:07 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...

Yeah like you are the king of objective topics, LOL
---
Shwing