Role reversal?

#11L96A1BOSSPosted 9/19/2013 7:02:04 AM
TC PS4 have no games? last time i check i have a PS4 and 3 games pre order that will hold me until some decent RPG comes out.
#12L96A1BOSSPosted 9/19/2013 7:06:39 AM
pigman2003 posted...
I can agree that Microsoft marketing priorities are somewhat questionable but I have to disagree with lack of good games argument.

I personally think the Xbox One launch and launch window line up is the best in console history.

not to mention the flurry of AAA games they've announced for next year.

If I had one complaint it would be that Microsoft is lacking in first party studio's. They can't rely on only a few anymore.

But they've opened quite a few new studio's and I'm interested in the new black tusk game.

Is Microsoft going to keep dishing out money for 3rd party exclusives or are they going to invest in developing new studios like black tusk?

Though I still can't believe that after the PS3 hardware debacle that Microsoft would go out of their way to implement eSRAM instead of more powerful normal RAM, but who knows, maybe it'll be a trump card in the future.

Wall of text, name these so call (flurry of AAA games they've announced for next year) you mention.