Forza filmspeed trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza filmspeed trailer

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5fiJ49-o_8#t=95

Pretty cool imo.

edit: I just found it on Xbox Wire with a bit more information about it.
http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/games-forza-filmspeed
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: XBOXvsPC

XBOXvsPC
3 years ago#2
Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#3
Good info indeed cannot wait for this game. More people should be watching this and posting...but you know it's not bashing the X1 or talking about a paywall so hopefully it will stay up a while.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: MetroidFan9999

MetroidFan9999
3 years ago#4
This has to be the dumbest idea I've ever seen. I guess if your privy to throwing money out the window, it would be an interesting endeavor.
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
3 years ago#5
Exodus_Prime posted...
Good info indeed cannot wait for this game. More people should be watching this and posting...but you know it's not bashing the X1 or talking about a paywall so hopefully it will stay up a while.

I posted this up a few days ago, it was forgotten fast I didn't even get one post XD.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#6
Dev445 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

I posted this up a few days ago, it was forgotten fast I didn't even get one post XD.

Really? my bad I must have missed it if not I would of posted on it for sure. But like I said if it's not bashing the X1 or posting some ridiculous link to a Youtube video or a stealth troll topic like the board is flooded with, sadly it won't get as many hits.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: L96A1BOSS

L96A1BOSS
3 years ago#7
Holy cow look all the names of the posters in this topic praising Forza. i have 1 question do you all work in the same M$ building? LMAO or 1 person working all atl?

I see not 1 genuine respond or user name here, just the same names that run first to defend every topic on this broad.

User Info: billsfanno1

billsfanno1
3 years ago#8
Not many replies to this because it is only mildly interesting. This article will make more sense a couple of weeks from now when put in proper context.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza filmspeed trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived