Crimson Dragon info

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Crimson Dragon info

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#1
Game Informer did a hands-on preview of Crimson Dragon. See their impressions here:
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/crimson_dragon/b/xboxone/archive/2013/09/19/flying-through-vibrant-skies-on-an-adrenaline-rush.aspx

There's also a new trailer on Xbox wire, as well as confirmation that Crimson Dragon will be a launch title for $19.99
http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/tgs-crimson-dragon
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: XBOXvsPC

XBOXvsPC
3 years ago#2
Looks like a good game, price is even better.
Wow, it's TGS time already...

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#3
bump. I thought there would be more interest in this. Game Informer seemed to have a good time with it, and I'm intrigued that not all sections are on-rails. Plus the $20 price point sounds good.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
3 years ago#4
So looking forward to this "We swear it's not Panzer Dragoon" game. :)

I'm glad that it's not all Kinect. Definite buy.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego

User Info: billsfanno1

billsfanno1
3 years ago#5
Day 1 download. Loved Panzer Dragoon on Xbox, loved Child of Eden on 360/Kinect, this appears to be a marriage of the two (PD with optional motion controls).

User Info: YumeOMiru

YumeOMiru
3 years ago#6
Seems to be a low-budget XBA game.
Having a dream is essential to live.

User Info: Viryu

Viryu
3 years ago#7
YumeOMiru posted...
Seems to be a low-budget XBA game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Crimson Dragon info

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived