Outside of the timed exclusive games and weak specs, why're you buying an Xbone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Outside of the timed exclusive games and weak specs, why're you buying an Xbone?
2 years ago#1
I'm buying it once it is around $300 without Kinect and when Killer Instinct has a physical release for a complete edition.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
2 years ago#2
Because I want to? Is that good enough for you?
2 years ago#3
DaRaginCajun posted...
2 years ago#4
DaRaginCajun posted...

---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
2 years ago#5
controller, games, XBL...
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
2 years ago#6
DaRaginCajun posted...

and this
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
2 years ago#7
Best games for me, Kinect as standard, best sound.... and

Dedicated Servers for FPS's :D

If Killzone had dedis instead of P2P I may have been swayed, PS4 can wait till next summer.
2 years ago#8
Give me a specific reason why me/myself/I shouldn't get this system. Please keep in mind my preferences, attitude,background, characteristics, and opinionated views on things when telling me why I specifically shouldn't get the system I am choosing to get first.
---
"Nobody cares about SKN or King of Fighters anymore. Go play Art of Fighting or SvC Chaos 29.99 ONLI and get lose."-GWEndlessDuel
2 years ago#9
Yeomanly posted...
If Killzone had dedis instead of P2P ...

Ugh. Is that confirmed?
2 years ago#10
DaRaginCajun posted...

---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
NP: GTA V, Xenoblade, SC: Blacklist, SMT IV, BF3 (Awaiting): Xbox One, PS4, KZ: SF, BF4, DR3, KI, Forza 5
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Outside of the timed exclusive games and weak specs, why're you buying an Xbone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived