Xbox One will destroy all other consoles whether you like it or not.

#1ThunderPotatoPosted 9/19/2013 11:01:46 PM
Very unfortunate, but Microsoft has the money to push an inferior product ahead.

1. The higher price doesn't matter. Consoles are a long term investment for these companies. It will get the sales eventually as the thing is cheaper to make.

2.People can't tell the difference in power. Most won't notice the lack of AA or lower frame rates. A game with a good aesthetic will leave many to believe it to be a powerhouse anyways. I've heard Halo 4 cited as to why we don't need better graphics.

3. I made a list and the realized I didn't have many points to make. Consumers are this dumb and will buy anything marketed well. TV CoD TV TV Halo. Xbox Won.

4. PS4 has amazing preorders, the initial sales will be amazing. You know what else sold amazingly? The Dreamcast.
---
PS4's entry level tablet processor is amazing.
#2METALINGUS5150Posted 9/19/2013 11:11:08 PM
Hasn't helped them destroy anyone for the past 2 gens.
#3Shik_stickPosted 9/19/2013 11:16:47 PM
METALINGUS5150 posted...

Very true.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#4Snickers085Posted 9/19/2013 11:16:56 PM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
#5brisashiPosted 9/19/2013 11:18:46 PM
Topics like this are just beyond pathetic at this point.

Competition exists, no need to get butthurt over it. Just make your purchase of choice, no one else gives a damn.
---
A wizard did it. http://i.imgur.com/AINZkWZ.png
Picture of a really happy puppy! http://i.imgur.com/TgcSg.jpg
#6mrpicPosted 9/19/2013 11:21:17 PM
truth be told if sony had as bad a start to this console generation as microsoft (supposedly) has they would be seriously considering ending their console division.

sony will do ok but all in all microsoft will win the only ppl who dont believe this are the hoards of sony ponys
#7ThunderPotato(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 11:22:31 PM
I did take this into consideration actually.

Nothing was going to beat the PS2. It came out earlier, had all the hype, all the games, great price point, DVD. Literally perfect timing. Xbox was good for nothing but laying the ground work to Microsoft's console gaming strategy.

360 built the fanbase. Ignoring the Wii's cult phenomenon status for awhile, it is safe to say that all 3 consoles enjoyed fairly equal sales. I personally think
the RROD probably hurt sales too.

Now the One. Microsoft has gone back on every "feature" there is to find fault with. They've got the fanbase and atm, you could argue the better launch games. The only thing keeping Microsoft from winning is Microsoft.
---
#8Shik_stickPosted 9/19/2013 11:35:19 PM
ThunderPotato posted...

Nothing was going to beat the PS2. It came out earlier, had all the hype, all the games, great price point, DVD. Literally perfect timing. Xbox was good for nothing but laying the ground work to Microsoft's console gaming strategy.

360 built the fanbase. Ignoring the Wii's cult phenomenon status for awhile, it is safe to say that all 3 consoles enjoyed fairly equal sales. I personally think

Now the One. Microsoft has gone back on every "feature" there is to find fault with. They've got the fanbase and atm, you could argue the better launch games. The only thing keeping Microsoft from winning is Microsoft.

Better launch games? Objectively...no they don't. Not a single one of them look any better than any of Sonys. Which is sad for Microsoft since most of the PS 4 launch titles are indies.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#9AwayFromHerePosted 9/19/2013 11:39:09 PM
ThunderPotato posted...

360 built the fanbase? Of what? PS2 owners who wanted the cheaper system? Microsoft doesn't have that luxury this time.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#10ThunderPotato(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 11:39:39 PM
Better launch games is harsh I suppose. They're not necessarily better, they just have more well known names or companies/people behind them.
---