The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

GameFAQs is PS4 dominant

#1Jedi454Posted 9/19/2013 11:34:55 PM
According to the polls, hardly anyone on GameFAQs is getting an Xbox One. With that being said, who else is getting the day one edition of the Xbox One? I am so excited, i've never been able to buy a console on it's launch date until now.
#2TBONE_OGPosted 9/19/2013 11:37:13 PM
I am. I'm happy about my future console purchase, and no cave troll board lurker will ever sway me.
---
Always O.G.
#3Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 11:38:33 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
I am. I'm happy about my future console purchase, and no cave troll board lurker will ever sway me.

I've been a Sony and Microsoft fan, but i've been a heavier Microsoft fan. The natural choice was for me to get a Xbox One, it will bring a lot of enjoyment for the years to come.
#4sexbonePosted 9/19/2013 11:40:14 PM
yay
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice command : sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.
#5pigman2003Posted 9/20/2013 12:02:48 AM
I'm also very excited to get an Xbox One, can't wait for Titanfall or Quantum Break, not to mention Project spark.

I'm guessing most people jumped on the PS4 bandwagon after E3 and when Microsoft reversed policies people didn't want to get back off. Too bad, they're missing out an amazing console.

But we'll have our fun and they'll have theirs.
#6nb003_99Posted 9/20/2013 1:13:53 AM
pigman2003 posted...
I'm also very excited to get an Xbox One, can't wait for Titanfall or Quantum Break, not to mention Project spark.

I'm guessing most people jumped on the PS4 bandwagon after E3 and when Microsoft reversed policies people didn't want to get back off. Too bad, they're missing out an amazing console.

Titanfall will be sweet on my TV!
Without a Bone
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#7Shik_stickPosted 9/20/2013 1:17:43 AM
nb003_99 posted...
pigman2003 posted...

Titanfall will be sweet on my TV!
Without a Bone

I'll admit, spark looks pretty damn fun lol. That and crimson dragon are the only exclusives I would want from your side. Quantum break...not enough has been shown on it yet to judge one way or the other but I got a huge rush of "Quantic dream" from it. Meaning it look alike it will be rather unique like heavy rain or beyond.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#8brisashiPosted 9/20/2013 1:58:31 AM
I'm buying both.

Everyone that is arguing seems dumb to me.
---
A wizard did it. http://i.imgur.com/AINZkWZ.png
Picture of a really happy puppy! http://i.imgur.com/TgcSg.jpg
#9PokebaldyPosted 9/20/2013 2:04:08 AM
pigman2003 posted...

I really hope not. One of the biggest difference between Xbox and PS is the genre of games they provide. Those who originally liked Xbox games and "bandwagoning" to the PS will probably not like PS games much and complain in the respective game boards.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#10brisashiPosted 9/20/2013 2:12:47 AM
Pokebaldy posted...
pigman2003 posted...

I really hope not. One of the biggest difference between Xbox and PS is the genre of games they provide. Those who originally liked Xbox games and "bandwagoning" to the PS will probably not like PS games much and complain in the respective game boards.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As someone that has played both all along, they aren't that different.
---
A wizard did it. http://i.imgur.com/AINZkWZ.png
Picture of a really happy puppy! http://i.imgur.com/TgcSg.jpg