GameFAQs is PS4 dominant

#11embrandedonePosted 9/20/2013 3:23:00 AM
Which brings an interesting point. Everywhere you go, all I see ate people who hate the XBone.

Exactly where are the pro-XBone sites because looking at everywhere in the world, the Xbots are looking like the trolls here.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#12Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/20/2013 3:33:52 AM
gamefaqs. is PS4 dominant. Gamespot is PS4 dominant. The pre-order records is PS4 dominant. The public opinion is PS4 dominant. The only place that doesn't seem to be PS4 dominant is the Microsoft owned websites and they barely have the opinion there...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#13TeleriumPosted 9/20/2013 4:02:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14desert_santaPosted 9/20/2013 4:06:57 AM(edited)
brisashi posted...
I'm buying both.

Everyone that is arguing seems dumb to me.

Bit harsh.

Nevertheless I will be buying both eventually too. This gen I favoured the 360 more as I owned it longer, and some games were cheaper than the ps3 version.

Next gen probably the ps4 first as my main. The price swayed me. Nothing else. Not buying till next year though as too many ps4/xbone titles are available on the current systems at cheaper prices..
#15UhColdPosted 9/20/2013 4:35:58 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
gamefaqs. is PS4 dominant. Gamespot is PS4 dominant. The pre-order records is PS4 dominant. The public opinion is PS4 dominant. The only place that doesn't seem to be PS4 dominant is the Microsoft owned websites and they barely have the opinion there...

Pretty much this, it's no surprise that Sony is dominating right now with how things went down back in June.
I asked a couple of people I work with that I know only play the new COD every year on Xbox and even they knew about the drm / kinect NUad nonsense. They also said they were leaning towards the PS4.

Casuals are the target audience for MS and whenever I come across them irl I make sure to get an opinion from them just to compare and so far it's always been the same. Some are getting both though but the majority does seem to be PS4.

Personally I'm sticking with my 360 until it either red rings for the 3rd time or they drop the Kinect.
---
GT: Uh Cold
YouTube.com/UhColdHD
#16GGscrubPosted 9/20/2013 4:45:19 AM
The world is PS4 dominant, not just gamefaqs.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
#17HypnoCooshPosted 9/20/2013 4:50:33 AM
Telerium posted...
it's their handling of their loyal longtime consumers like myself that is the reason I'm buying a PS4.

So those of you who say that everyone here are Sony ponies/fanboys, and whatever else are labeling legitimately angry consumers. I'm genuinely angry when people make excuses for MS's behavior, policies, customer reassurance, because there's no excuse for it. My friends and I are all making the switch from the LIVE community to the Playstation network. These defenders and slanderers are the true trolls here, and I'll continue contributing to this board when I see relevant information to be addressed. Cuz I'm a gamer, and a former Microsoft consumer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM0dbwDc2FE
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#18ReezyKunPosted 9/20/2013 5:19:09 AM
Im happy that the ps4 kids on gamefaqs are not getting a xbox , look how they act why would I want to play any games with them.
I barley use the xbox one boards here , I use xboxlive forums , but when I do come here somebody always trolling.

Anyway back to gta v
---
GT- Nerdy Ryuu /PSN - Darkninjabozz
3DS-3067-4746-6568 / Twitter.com/sirryuu
#19LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/20/2013 5:30:43 AM
ReezyKun posted...
Im happy that the ps4 kids on gamefaqs are not getting a xbox , look how they act why would I want to play any games with them.
I barley use the xbox one boards here , I use xboxlive forums , but when I do come here somebody always trolling.

Anyway back to gta v

You do know that most of those "ps4 kids" were 360 fans right?
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#20Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 7:12:40 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
ReezyKun posted...

Anyway back to gta v

You do know that most of those "ps4 kids" were 360 fans right?

I'm a 360 fan and i'm not trolling. In the end of the day, it comes down to what you personally prefer.