GameFAQs is PS4 dominant

#21Masterchief5525Posted 9/20/2013 6:13:34 AM
Jedi454 posted...
According to the polls, hardly anyone on GameFAQs is getting an Xbox One. With that being said, who else is getting the day one edition of the Xbox One? I am so excited, i've never been able to buy a console on it's launch date until now.

Me neither, this will be my first launch day console and I'm excited.
#22ILikesCheesePosted 9/20/2013 6:20:20 AM
Jedi454 posted...
According to the polls, hardly anyone on GameFAQs is getting an Xbox One. With that being said, who else is getting the day one edition of the Xbox One? I am so excited, i've never been able to buy a console on it's launch date until now.

That explains a lot.

Xbox One fans = The Wet Behind The Ears Crowd

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#23BadLuckIncPosted 9/20/2013 6:44:20 AM
Definitely excited for the UPS guy to drop off my console and games from Amazon on release day :)
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#24MrImpatient35Posted 9/20/2013 6:47:53 AM
I'm still buying X1. I don't see why I wouldn't.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#25Bryant187Posted 9/20/2013 7:01:24 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I'm still buying X1. I don't see why I wouldn't.

---
Don't choose a console because of price, hardware or popularity. Choose a console because it has the games you want. For me that choice is X1.
#26ILikesCheesePosted 9/20/2013 8:34:01 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Definitely excited for the UPS guy :)

Whatever floats your boat.

-
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#27BruceLee1974Posted 9/20/2013 8:41:25 AM
I sed to be a XBox fan (not a fan) but I only owned a XBox console for the last 10 years. But slowly MS has pushed me away, I don't like the direction they were heading with Kinect the last half of this gen, and definitely don't like what they are doing with the Xbox1 next gen.

I am really excited to go with Playstation next gen and know a fair few people from my 360 friends list are swapping as well. It's a shame becuase MS went so well the first half of the 360, but really died off at the end and lost all momentum.

I see a lot of people just like me swapping over, and it's no fault but their own.
#28TBONE_OGPosted 9/20/2013 8:47:00 AM
Jedi454 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I am. I'm happy about my future console purchase, and no cave troll board lurker will ever sway me.

I've been a Sony and Microsoft fan, but i've been a heavier Microsoft fan. The natural choice was for me to get a Xbox One, it will bring a lot of enjoyment for the years to come.

Cool. A little about me:

Grew up with Nintendo, SNES, Gameboy, N64, Gamecube. Played PS1, owned PS2 -- became tired of consoles, went PC. Then I got my hands on a XBOX when Halo 2 came out, got XBL. I never looked back. Bought a 360 and that was it. The day of buying multiple consoles for me was over.

Nintendo will always have a special place in my heart (I still play SNES). As for Sony, I only played their systems because that's where the games were/went. Never liked that whole debacle they had with Nintendo, but Sony got Final Fantasy and a lot of my favorite franchises back in the day... so yeah.

Xbox (MS) has pique my interest for almost a decade now. This is where I game.
---
Always O.G.
#29slyman19Posted 9/20/2013 9:25:16 AM
After the PSN hack, PSV memory card prices, the abandonment of the PSV, and the extreme focus on boring indie games, the PS4 couldn't be lower on my list. Maybe if a GOOD Sly Cooper comes out on the PS4(unlikely now that Sony is abandoning middle tier games) I'll rethink my stance.
#30pigman2003Posted 9/20/2013 9:46:46 AM
The PS4 is cheaper and that instantly means more people are going to buy it, that's the truth.

Most gamers, not all so don't bite my head off, are kids or young adults who rely on their parents to buy them their console and parents are going to buy the cheaper one.

I guarantee you that if people were offered the PS4 or Xbox One at the same price then sides would be about even based solely on what the consoles offer and not how much they cost.

But their is no point in rehashing arguments

"Xbox One has better games"
"PS4 is cheaper"
"Xbox One has the Kinect"
"The Kinect is a Gimmick"

"The PS4 is more Powerful"
"The power difference wont matter and the Xbox One has the cloud"
"The PS4 has more free games"
"The Xbox One has better online"

Let's just wait until the consoles are out until we make judgments on them, or you know, just keep being raging fanboys people like me come here to laugh at and fruitlessly educate.