GameFAQs is PS4 dominant

#31PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 9/20/2013 9:47:03 AM
Don't worry, IGN is Microsoft dominant.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#32AzaneAzerPosted 9/20/2013 9:53:55 AM(edited)
anyone notice that the xbox360 version of GTA5 is more popular than the Ps3 Version? (On Gfaqs)

It's funny, the Xbox360 is more dominant on GFaqs than the Ps3, but the Ps4 is above the xboxone.

This could probably just indicate that a lot of 360 owners will be going to the Ps4 (I am one of them)
#33HypnoCooshPosted 9/20/2013 10:06:27 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
anyone notice that the xbox360 version of GTA5 is more popular than the Ps3 Version? (On Gfaqs)

It's funny, the Xbox360 is more dominant on GFaqs than the Ps3, but the Ps4 is above the xboxone.

This could probably just indicate that a lot of 360 owners will be going to the Ps4 (I am one of them)

I have xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. Going with PS4 only this round.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#34rvnenderPosted 9/20/2013 10:13:01 AM
pigman2003 posted...
The PS4 is cheaper and that instantly means more people are going to buy it, that's the truth.

Price means nothing.

Most gamers, not all so don't bite my head off, are kids or young adults who rely on their parents to buy them their console and parents are going to buy the cheaper one.

Not true at all actually. The average age of a gamer is right around 40.

I guarantee you that if people were offered the PS4 or Xbox One at the same price then sides would be about even based solely on what the consoles offer and not how much they cost.

With all the hate M$ is getting I doubt it. Sony has done nothing but hype their console up for the past 6 months, and even going so far as to insult the X1. M$ has done nothing but defend their console. The average (uninformed) person sees this, and will figure that the M$ console will suck and not buy it. And with social media, it makes it more true.

Let's just wait until the consoles are out until we make judgments on them, or you know, just keep being raging fanboys people like me come here to laugh at and fruitlessly educate.

Which is what I have been saying for the past 6 months. So I completely agree with you.

No body really knows what these console are capable of.

My personal favorite argument is the the "PS4 is about games" argument. I love that one. Mostly because its the stupidest argument ever made. Both of these consoles are basically multimedia boxes that just so happen to play games.
---
"Not everybody has tube TVs without input lag. Tube TVs now banned online" -Maverick_McCain in reply to why turbo is frowned upon
#35HypnoCooshPosted 9/20/2013 10:15:26 AM
rvnender posted...
pigman2003 posted...
The PS4 is cheaper and that instantly means more people are going to buy it, that's the truth.

Price means nothing.

Most gamers, not all so don't bite my head off, are kids or young adults who rely on their parents to buy them their console and parents are going to buy the cheaper one.

Not true at all actually. The average age of a gamer is right around 40.

I guarantee you that if people were offered the PS4 or Xbox One at the same price then sides would be about even based solely on what the consoles offer and not how much they cost.

With all the hate M$ is getting I doubt it. Sony has done nothing but hype their console up for the past 6 months, and even going so far as to insult the X1. M$ has done nothing but defend their console. The average (uninformed) person sees this, and will figure that the M$ console will suck and not buy it. And with social media, it makes it more true.

Let's just wait until the consoles are out until we make judgments on them, or you know, just keep being raging fanboys people like me come here to laugh at and fruitlessly educate.

Which is what I have been saying for the past 6 months. So I completely agree with you.

No body really knows what these console are capable of.

My personal favorite argument is the the "PS4 is about games" argument. I love that one. Mostly because its the stupidest argument ever made. Both of these consoles are basically multimedia boxes that just so happen to play games.

I haven't seen so much WRONG in a post in a while.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#36rvnenderPosted 9/20/2013 10:17:25 AM
HypnoCoosh posted...

So what exactly is wrong? Please, share your opinion.
---
"Not everybody has tube TVs without input lag. Tube TVs now banned online" -Maverick_McCain in reply to why turbo is frowned upon
#37rvnenderPosted 9/20/2013 10:21:07 AM
rvnender posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...

And just to stop you..

Does price matter? http://rapidlearninginstitute.com/top-sales-dog/how-much-does-price-matter-to-your-customers

Average age of gamers: I was actually wrong on this one, its 30. It dropped in the last 5 years. http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/03/06/npd-says-core-gamers-are-numerous-and-older-than-you-think/
---
#38EllesarienPosted 9/20/2013 10:26:29 AM
rvnender posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...

Don't even spend your time man. He cares not about any facts. He is not here for that.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#39NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 10:28:46 AM
Sony pays people to be on the internet and spread good rumors about them!

Want proof? Smell my finger!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#40rvnenderPosted 9/20/2013 10:28:55 AM
Ellesarien posted...
rvnender posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...

Don't even spend your time man. He cares not about any facts. He is not here for that.

Oh I know. I just find it funny that he couldnt come up with anything when he replied. Its so wrong, that he provided nothing to correct the wrongness of the post.
---