GameFAQs is PS4 dominant

#41Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 2:39:27 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Don't worry, IGN is Microsoft dominant.

You couldn't be more wrong haha, I see how they steer to one company in their articles (Mostly Sony), which creates large amounts of comments on their articles and generates traffic for them. They're Biased, but it's not obvious when you look at it quickly.
#42BirgitteSilverPosted 9/20/2013 2:42:10 PM
Jedi454 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Don't worry, IGN is Microsoft dominant.

You couldn't be more wrong haha, I see how they steer to one company in their articles (Mostly Sony), which creates large amounts of comments on their articles and generates traffic for them. They're Biased, but it's not obvious when you look at it quickly.

IGN spent the last 8 years 100% behind the 360, including flat out lying about PS3 products at times to make Microsoft look better.

If they are biased, it's to hits, not to Sony.
#43crucialPosted 9/20/2013 2:53:04 PM
X1 sold out of pre orders tell's you that we here on Gfaqs are 1%er's,even all the other boards I go to have much love for X1,all my friends on 360 have pre ordered X1's and will be the console to get for FPS and online play and of coarse Halo and TF,Sony Ponys are in full force on this board and will do anything to convince you to not get a X1 but they do not realize is that after the 180 MS pulled a lot of people have switched or are buying both.

Even at GS for the GTA5 midnight release everyone was talking about X1,TF,Halo and there launch line up's and how they can't wait for Nov.22 and how they wished GTA was coming to next gen,PS4 was getting much love as well.

I am getting both so I come on here and just laugh at fanboy's missing out on so many great game's,and just point and laugh because mommy can only get you one console this gen.

PS4 launch line is garbage but you wont see polls about that.
#44DarthNightmaricPosted 9/20/2013 3:12:59 PM
I plan on waiting until this time next year and getting an X1 or PS4, then the year after that getting the other one of the two, and the third year after that getting the Wii U. Then I'll get the Xbox 360 and PS3. My family is barely middle-class, so we're waiting for the price drop that will occur a year from now.
---
General, Rogue 14. 2 Gold Medals, 13 Ace Medals, 10 Silver Medals, 1 Bronze Medal. I want an Xbox One, a PS4, a Wii U, a GBA, an N64, an X360, PS1-4, and a 3DS.
#45papermonkey21Posted 9/20/2013 4:10:10 PM
Does it really matter? This site has always shown a strong bias towards Sony and Nintendo and in no way reflect the gaming industry in the slightest. The trolls that devote their entire lives to crying about a system that they will never buy is par for the course for Sony fanboys.
---
Playing: Dragon's Crown, Ascend: Hand of Kul, GTA5
http://i.imgur.com/AWQ3tvs.jpg
#46maheo30Posted 9/20/2013 4:22:28 PM
I'm not getting the X1 at launch, but I will be getting one sometime next year. I won't be buying a PS4 at all. I only buy one console. That is enough for me. I don't need two.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#47BushidoEffect3Posted 9/20/2013 4:23:45 PM
Jedi454 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I am. I'm happy about my future console purchase, and no cave troll board lurker will ever sway me.

I've been a Sony and Microsoft fan, but i've been a heavier Microsoft fan. The natural choice was for me to get a Xbox One, it will bring a lot of enjoyment for the years to come.

Lol these two sounds so artificial. Perfect match.
---
We'll bang? http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif, XBO dunk - http://i.imgur.com/bOGdIFW.gif, Kaz Dark Knight - http://i.minus.com/irBuyUemXHuXD.gif
#48Moose_Of_WoePosted 9/20/2013 6:25:53 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Definitely excited for the UPS guy :)

Whatever floats your boat.

-

I'll be sure to throw the package from a safe distance.
#49SilentS89Posted 9/20/2013 10:07:09 PM
Earth is PS4 dominant.
#50georgewduff1Posted 9/20/2013 10:39:07 PM
GameFaqs is Nintendo fanboy dominant...
They are just creating false topic and account in XboxOne board to fuel to internet war about the real next-gen console....
PC,PS4 an XboxOne fan should be aware and not respond to them...
I think that 75% of the problem is there...on GameFaqs...
Some PC fan will always tell that PC is the supreme dominant...im fine with that...they have their reason and i respect that...
PS4 fan think their console better suits their needs and is more powerful...ok...fine with it...
But what Nintendo fan got...?Nothing ...!The same old thing since 1980...Me too i will get frustrated and bash other console...Its kids fun...
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :) GT: george w duff