Lol news: PS4 can be accessed through XB1 dashboard

#31Kudou_AkaiPosted 9/20/2013 9:47:34 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I wonder if you need gold to use it though

Yes.. paywall to use PS4 via Xbox 1! =p

Lmao, Kinect might react strange if it saw you with a dualshock 4 in your hand lol
---
The Silver Bullet
Now Playing: Sleeping Dogs, Tales of Xillia, The Last of Us, Injustice, Naruto Storm 3 & Kingdom Hearts 1.5. 17 Plats :)
#32SonyPonyTonyPosted 9/20/2013 9:59:49 AM
This is great news, this way when PSN+ goes downfor its weekly maintenance Ponies can snap back to playing better games on their X1 if they buy one :)
#33ExempliGratiaPosted 9/20/2013 10:03:40 AM
Wait people are backlashing because it was confirmed you can put any HDMI source into the HDMI in? Wow. Talk about reaching to the maximum. It should have been already known this was possible..
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#34NewmoonPosted 9/20/2013 11:59:21 AM
ExampliaGratia posted...
Wait people are backlashing because it was confirmed you can put any HDMI source into the HDMI in? Wow. Talk about reaching to the maximum. It should have been already known this was possible..

This board is getting worse by the hour.

With little new info tge haters are desperate for any info.
---
WWE Fantasy Name: Blings 4 Life Season 4 and 6 Gamefaqs League Champion
Former PWB Trivia '07 Champ! -Crowned by DarkRuneblade
#35assassin10133Posted 9/20/2013 12:45:32 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
yazman666 posted...
Xbots/Ponies may laught and brag about supperiority but this is actually a really cool feature for all of us getting both systems ....

I agree it is a cool feature it just means X1 will add an extra HDMI port to play my 360 on that way I don't have to use it on my PC screen sweet deal.

What I get from this is Microsoft trying to ensure that those people who are getting both systems are always using the XB1 instead of the PS4, the draw being you free up an HDMI port on your receiver/TV. Rather smart on MS part actually, could bring them more software sales and such if people as used to using the XB1 because of this, time will tell.
#36NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 12:50:41 PM
HAHAHA This is actually a great way to market the XBOX ONE

"BUY a XBOX One today so you can play all of your PS4 favorites!!!!"

http://i.imgur.com/cqc2Squ.png
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#37PsychoGatesPosted 9/20/2013 12:50:51 PM
think about this though, you can be on XBL chatting with friends while playing PS4/(any other console) all on the same TV screen
#38RayconPosted 9/20/2013 12:51:09 PM
So now the XBO is using the PS4 as a selling point? Interesting strategy...
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#39PsychoGatesPosted 9/20/2013 1:01:18 PM
Raycon posted...

reading comprehension is hard for you, isnt it? :(
#40EllesarienPosted 9/20/2013 1:05:06 PM
PsychoGates posted...
Raycon posted...

reading comprehension is hard for you, isnt it? :(

Look at his and Neo's post right above it. What can you do with kids like that? There is nothing bad for a consumer in this....in fact, the possibilities are all positive. And they HATE that...and thus with zero willpower...you get those types of childish posts.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.