#11axelfooley2k5Posted 9/20/2013 5:53:14 AM
use that $500 on upgrading / starting ....a new PC build
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#12Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/20/2013 5:53:32 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
People feel ripped off for something they didn't even buy.

People are idiots lol. I'll be happy when I receive it Nov 22nd, and so will many other Xbox One supporters :)

Again, I'll take Xbox Live, the controller, and my achievements over anything Sony dishes out any day.

You're getting the Xbox for the controller, xbox live and achievements? Granted Xbox Live is a massive selling point over the PS4 but I'll take the exclusive games first and foremost. Forza, Dead Rising 3, timed or otherwise, Titanfall looks good, and of course any Halo game.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#13Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:53:38 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Because GameFAQs is filled with weeaboos.

JRPGs get bashed on here almost as much as X1 LOL
---
http://i.imgur.com/wPX6Tlj.jpg
#14CyberneticRatPosted 9/20/2013 6:00:18 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
I know it's just a stupid gfaq's poll, (of 18000) - those who vote more than twice

but are the majority of casual/tv watchers really going to dish out 500$ for a cable provider when they can pay half that for a decent satellite hookup? probably not

I think Albert Penello addressed this. He said the TV stuff wasn't for the gamers. It was for the dads and the moms which was why the TV stuff would be rolled out later in the console's life when the Xbox One would be cheaper.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#15PowerOfTheCloudPosted 9/20/2013 6:01:56 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
People feel ripped off for something they didn't even buy.

People are idiots lol. I'll be happy when I receive it Nov 22nd, and so will many other Xbox One supporters :)

Again, I'll take Xbox Live, the controller, and my achievements over anything Sony dishes out any day.

Over anything? ANYTHING? This makes me cringe. Blind brand loyalty over reason. Achievements aren't even real, and I'm throwing away 40,000 of them without a second thought. I'm glad I was able to break out of the elitist "xbox 4 life" mindset and think for myself.
---
300,000 servers, one for every player
#16BigSnappaXPosted 9/20/2013 6:01:56 AM
Because there are alot of PS4 fanboys on this site... Duhhhhh
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#17RagnoraokPosted 9/20/2013 6:02:51 AM
the poll is already misleading and skewed. Look at the question....It is asking why ppl don't want it, so obviously the troll is bait for Sony trolls. I was looking for the options to buy it later, but I guess there was no room in the 3 options equally against the X1.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
#18ILikesCheesePosted 9/20/2013 6:05:05 AM
Pokebaldy posted...
I fail to see how:

Not buying a Xbox = A weeaboo

Nevertheless, you'll be seeing mostly the same percentages everywhere TC, it's hardly shocking anymore.

The "weeaboo" comments (a term I've always thought of as coming from a disturbed mind and used by fellow disturbed individuals) are just another in a series of endless straw arguments used by Microsoft supporters, employees and PR marketers.

I for one was a bit miffed by the GameFaqs crew that they didn't include an option in their Poll of the Day along the lines of "Microsoft lost me as a customer earlier this year due to their initial insane policies surrounding the Xbox One. I no longer trust the company to have my best interest as a consumer at the forefront, and will instead take my business to a competitor. "
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#19calibus11Posted 9/20/2013 6:06:32 AM
"So 82% of gamefaqs doesn't want an Xbone"

LOL

Gamefaqs as the "bar" or the "true" pulse of the gaming community.

82% of the topics on here are from people bashing something just to bash it.

82% of the topics on here have nothing informative to say about anything

82% of this community should be chopped off like an extra thumb

This site needs a massive cleanup and rebuild...
#20SinisterSlayPosted 9/20/2013 6:08:27 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Because GameFAQs is filled with weeaboos.

Well said my PC brudda :D
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence