So 82% of gamefaqs doesn't want an Xbone

#151Devil_wings00Posted 9/20/2013 9:52:24 PM
noz3r0 posted...
With 40,000 votes in I'm showing 5.47% on "I'm getting one" so that's ~94% that aren't. Almost 50% said it's because they are getting a PS4.

I think the PS4 marketed better. To the average gamer, I think they hear more about how the PS4 is great and the XB1 is not. Does it stem from E3? I haven't really followed it all that much because I don't really plan to buy either at launch so I'll decide after that time, but from articles I've read and commercials I've seen it just seems the PS4 is constantly marketed as the better console. Maybe, just maybe, Sony has some people who know how to brainwash better than Microsoft does.

It's not so much that the PS4 advertised that much better (although some of the jabs at the xone before the policy reversals were pretty funny) but that MS took a gun and shot themselves in the foot so thoroughly. They have reversed virtually every single thing people complained about (except selling a kinectless version) but people have a very long memory and MS isn't exactly a company that is well liked in the first place. Once you sabotage yourself that badly it's hard to make a comeback even when you try as damn hard as MS has been these last few months.

Just look at the RROD thing. That hasn't even been a relevant issue with 360's as far as I know since the redesign which happened what in 2008/2009? Still people use it all the time as reason to hate the 360. I'm sure 3 years from now people will still be using the Xbox one disaster from earlier this year for ammo against the damn thing.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
#152SilentS89Posted 9/20/2013 9:55:30 PM
Everything about the Xbone makes it perfectly clear it doesn't prioritize gamers first.

Even the name "Xbox One" is supposed to be evocative of an "All in One" entertainment system.

The more pie you give others, the less gamers get.

Microsoft has been giving lots of pie to lots of folks.
#153CheezyPuffPosted 9/20/2013 10:43:10 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Because GameFAQs is filled with weeaboos.

PS4 launches months later in Japan than anywhere else because of the lack of Japanese dev support, so how is this even relevant?
---
You are beneath me...and it shows.
#154THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 9/20/2013 10:51:26 PM
Flare1721 posted...
It's not just gamefaqs. The entire world wants a Ps4

Exactly. Try leaving these boards for once guys!! PS4 demand is universal.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#155IzecPosted 9/20/2013 11:04:59 PM
TalesOfGod posted...
TheBorderCollie posted...
So 82% of gamefaqs voters are Sony and Nintendo Fanboys

^^ Fixed.

That's completely stupid.
I have to be a fan of the competitor to be refusing to buy a product that was falsely marketed, a company that is known for their mistakes and bad consumer support and a company that makes limiting their console to show a "change for the future".

Yeah, not to mention all the crappy games they have on it, the privacy problems, the kinect which no one wants, the overpriced console and the hypocritical company that spews all this crap.

GTFO, you tool.

Exactly.

The "they must be fanboys" argument would only work if there were a wealth of reasons to buy Xbone over the competition.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#156straymatterPosted 9/20/2013 11:38:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#157swatkiller546Posted 9/20/2013 11:45:51 PM
don't even read the troll poll, there was a poll couple days ago about who's buying the ps4 like 80% said no they don't want it and then now there was a poll about X1 and people voted they would rather own a ps4 other than the X1. Troll poll all I gotta say.
---
FC: 4768-7796-9687
#158656stoogePosted 9/21/2013 12:12:44 AM
Ch3wy posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Because GameFAQs is filled with weeaboos.

Awww another butthurt fanboy. Is the wittle baby mad he can't get his wittle bottle? Go? goo gaa gaa?! COD 360 dudebros turned into weeboos? Lmao!

Anyway, TC this board has been discussing why since June. Just look at MS's track record.

It's true, here's proof: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67247608

If the question was "Would you rather punch your mother in the face or get a free Xbox One?", the punch your mother in the face option would win on these boards. People will vote against the Xbox One no matter what the alternatives are...

...except if they have to say they don't like JRPGs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67296423
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#159NateRose89Posted 9/21/2013 1:05:39 AM
Xbox wins poll: "Yay, Xbox is the best!"

Xbox loses poll: "Durr this is GameFaqs. Everyone here is a pony weaboo. The polls are just trolling."
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#160WartPig_Posted 9/21/2013 1:34:32 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Ch3wy posted...
How would you know I've been at this for months?
Why is saying one company bad and another is good a bad thing?
And when have I even ever praised Microsoft?

You were one of the firsts i tagged when i came here, obviously.
You're still pulling out discredited nonsense that's older than DDR3 ;)
oh & every other post!

Any more inquiries?!

lol. i tagged him also a long time ago.
he and teehee got the same tag
"that guy"
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"