So 82% of gamefaqs doesn't want an Xbone

#41TBONE_OGPosted 9/20/2013 9:28:49 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Because GameFAQs is filled with weeaboos, trolls, babies, kids, whiners, and morons. Just like the rest of the internet.

Fixed.
---
Always O.G.
#42Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 9:31:38 AM
Come under my bridge

I'll give you gold
---
http://i.imgur.com/wPX6Tlj.jpg
#43carryonifucanPosted 9/20/2013 9:38:54 AM
Xbox wins poll = Trolls saying site is full of MS supporters

PS4 wins poll = Trolls saying site is full of Sony supporters.

Wii wins poll = Trolls saying site is full of Nintendo supporters.

Troll logic fail. Seems legit.
#44StucklnMyPantsPosted 9/20/2013 9:40:21 AM
ILikesCheese and shadestreet's re-posted message by ejay8320 are right on the money. I think a lot of people ignore these reasons and try to chalk it up to fanboys of other consoles, but that just doesn't jive. Only a handful of people on this site dedicate themselves to one specific console, while I truly believe that the majority of Gamefaqs has a love for games, regardless of what console they are on.

Microsoft's initial anti-consumerist attitude and the flippant way the responded to the criticism of that attitude, is what turned a lot of people off to the Xbox One.
#45PraetorXynPosted 9/20/2013 10:02:49 AM
Ch3wy posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Ch3wy posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Because GameFAQs is filled with weeaboos.

Awww another butthurt fanboy. Is the wittle baby mad he can't get his wittle bottle? Go? goo gaa gaa?! COD 360 dudebros turned into weeboos? Lmao!

Anyway, TC this board has been discussing why since June. Just look at MS's track record.

It's true, here's proof: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67247608

If the question was "Would you rather punch your mother in the face or get a free Xbox One?", the punch your mother in the face option would win on these boards. People will vote against the Xbox One no matter what the alternatives are...

...except if they have to say they don't like JRPGs.

Get real man. People are pissed about Xbone. This site rolls with the punches. It's not "pro" anything except to which console is allegedly getting the better games. 360 was more popular before MS abandoned and let Sony eat away its market share.

Poll I linked says otherwise.

I haven't played a JRPG since 2004 and I wouldn't take a free Xbox One if MS came to my door. Does that make you wrong?

Sample sizes are fun.

Also, from what I can see on this site:
1. JRPG's are badmouthed constantly
2. Whenever I look at the top ten lists, the 360 version is always at the top
3. Whenever I look up a FAQ for a game, most of them are written for 360.

Stop acting like the picked on victim. Microsoft made their own bed, so let them lie in it.

It's not like I'm getting a PS4 either, but I'd at least take one and gift it to someone else.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#46MixorzPosted 9/20/2013 10:05:19 AM
I'm not going to say X1 will be the top console this next gen, but I think we could safely say Gamefaqs doesn't represent or reflect the gaming audience today. If it were up to gamefaqs, CoD would not be as big as it is, and GTA 5 would've flopped.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#47hmmmmnamePosted 9/20/2013 10:14:13 AM
The reason I want a PS4 is because I import games and Xbone is region locked.
---
See you Space Cowboy. - PSN Suppleness
#48xio323Posted 9/20/2013 10:18:38 AM
people are so butthurt that people would rather want a ps4 over a X1. but it's pretty much fact that people prefer ps4 over X1 and the polls prove it. even if people were double voting, the polls wouldn't be so one-sided.

sure gamefaqs is a minority of the population of the world, but it's a community of serious gamers who know what they want in gaming. I know what i want in gaming. i love JRPGs (yes i'm a weaboo but i could care less about what you think) and X1 doesn't show any promise to having any of these sort of games which is why i prefer ps4.
#49TeraPatrick2008Posted 9/20/2013 10:25:48 AM
I'm boycotting the Xbone because M$ tried to f*ck the gamers.

If some of you guys still want to buy one, go, but there will never ever be a Xbone in my house.
#50Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 10:26:18 AM
xio323 posted...
sure gamefaqs is a minority of the population of the world, but it's a community of serious gamers who know what they want in gaming.

Exactly. Saying gamefaq polls count for less than **** is delusional. They aren't perfect (find me a poll that is) and the questions don't always host the most appealing or reasonable decisions, but they're far from beingcompletely irrelevant like some people are trying so desperately to believe.
---
http://i.imgur.com/wPX6Tlj.jpg