So 82% of gamefaqs doesn't want an Xbone

#51IzzythewinnerPosted 9/20/2013 10:26:53 AM
first of all theres nothing wrong about being weeaboo. all it means to be a weeaboo is that you have much better taste in video games then the mainstream audience of western gaming.

IM not getting a xbone because its vastly inferior then it's predator, The Playstation 4.
and also because im a consumer, and quite enjoy being treated like one, instead of how microsoft treat's their dimwitted fans like blind sheep.
#52adonfrazPosted 9/20/2013 10:31:21 AM
hmmmmname posted...
The reason I want a PS4 is because I import games and Xbone is region locked.

No, it's not
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
#53bruno1983brPosted 9/20/2013 10:39:20 AM
Because Xbone is the bad PR machine!
#54brennisteinPosted 9/20/2013 10:39:49 AM
Xbox just doesn't attract the kinds of titles and genres I want to play. A few of the games I like are ported to Xbox, but not nearly enough to create incentive. I don't care about how the various consoles compare in terms of power.

I don't think I'll be investing in the next generation of consoles, anyway. I barely wanted a PS3, and it ended up being my least played console. Seems like I spend most of my time playing PS2 and GC. What games I do play on PS3 are usually PS1 Classics I've downloaded from the PS Store, or classic compilations such as Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.
#55Decimator11Posted 9/20/2013 10:40:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#56Decimator11Posted 9/20/2013 10:40:23 AM
hmmmmname posted...

That changed when the DRM fell off a cliff. It's region-free now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#57misternathanPosted 9/20/2013 10:42:20 AM
Guy Whose Name Sounds Like A Disturbing Cannibalistic Way Of Storing Pokemon In The SKULLS OF MANKIND Pokebaldy posted...
I fail to see how: Not buying a Xbox = A weeaboo

That's ironic, right? Is that the word?

Idiom, sire?

What?

Never ever assume that a cigarette is not packed with something other than the horrible things normally in one, lest it is, in fact, full of such strange fervor as this.

Yeah, you heard me. Poetic alliteration, motherFLIPPER. Bringing up the standards in this biyaznatch. Getting sophisticated.

Holy Idol of Elvis Memorabilia, I didn't leave the tent. All of the air in here is saturated with the respiratory agent of my current condition.

Darn.
Alas, even.

I did not even realize I was still writing. I should totally still hit post. Okay, well here g
#58Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 10:42:25 AM
bruno1983br posted...
Because Xbone is the bad PR machine!

lmao

best comment in on this forum by far
---
http://i.imgur.com/wPX6Tlj.jpg
#59IzzythewinnerPosted 9/20/2013 10:43:16 AM
Decimator11 posted...
hmmmmname posted...

That changed when the DRM fell off a cliff. It's region-free now.

so your telling me, that the xbone had to carbon copy one of it's competitor's features? now im definately not going to get the xbone for lack of conviction.

PS4ever.
#60Ramsus082Posted 9/20/2013 10:48:51 AM
It's not that Gamefaqs is filled with "fanboys" disproportionally, it's that consumers in general, world-wide, currently want a PS4 more than an XboxOne. Suggesting otherwise, that this place specifically is just out to get Microsoft or something is silly. There's not many communities that clearly favour the XboxOne, anywhere.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"