So 82% of gamefaqs doesn't want an Xbone

#61PraetorXynPosted 9/20/2013 10:49:16 AM
The thing that bugs me is people using the reversal of all the bad policies as justifications for buying an Xbox One.

Let's try a simple analogy shall we?

There are two girls.
Let's call them Penny and Polly.

Penny has always been nice to you and seems interested in a relationship.

Polly has always talked to you like a dog, but then she found out you're rich so now over the past few months she's been all rainbows and sunshine towards you.

Which girl do you pursue?
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#62Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 10:50:18 AM
The prettiest one.
---
http://i.imgur.com/wPX6Tlj.jpg
#63Ch3wyPosted 9/20/2013 10:53:39 AM
PraetorXyn posted...
The thing that bugs me is people using the reversal of all the bad policies as justifications for buying an Xbox One.

There are two girls.

Polly has always talked to you like a dog, but then she found out you're rich so now over the past few months she's been all rainbows and sunshine towards you.

Are you implying Sony has always been nice?

Give me a break here, they're one of the worst offenders in history in regards to anti-consumer DRM.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#64rjsilverthornPosted 9/20/2013 10:56:32 AM
"So 82% of people that vote in polls on Gamefaqs don't want an Xbone"

Fixed that for you.
#65Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 10:57:28 AM
rjsilverthorn posted...
"So 82% of people that vote in polls on Gamefaqs don't want an Xbone"

Fixed that for you.

This changes nothing.

Run along now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/wPX6Tlj.jpg
#66PraetorXynPosted 9/20/2013 10:57:46 AM
Ch3wy posted...
PraetorXyn posted...

There are two girls.

Are you implying Sony has always been nice?

Give me a break here, they're one of the worst offenders in history in regards to anti-consumer DRM.

No I'm not. But since the PS4 reveal? They have.

It was far from a perfect analogy but I felt whimsical.

My point was, why would the Xbox changing its policies to be in line with the PS4 make me want an Xbox when I could just get a PS4? (Not that i want one of those either).

TL;DR: "They changed that" isn't a defense, nor is it something to brag about or try to sway others with.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#67TheofratosPosted 9/20/2013 11:17:37 AM
I've never had an Microsoft console before, and I don't intend to start now. It's not as if I have any problems with them or what they make, I just don't need two consoles, and since I had PS first.....

It would be the other way around if I had an Xbox or 360 before a Sony machine.
---
PSN = Theofratos
Penne
#68EllesarienPosted 9/20/2013 11:21:45 AM
Theofratos posted...
I've never had an Microsoft console before, and I don't intend to start now. It's not as if I have any problems with them or what they make, I just don't need two consoles, and since I had PS first.....

It would be the other way around if I had an Xbox or 360 before a Sony machine.

Fair enough. Valid reasoning. Thanks for being an adult and not trolling this board 24/7 knowing that you won't be buying it.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#69NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 11:22:29 AM
Obviously the internet is filled with ponies and theres nothing else but ponies everywhere, if it werent for ponies xb1 would rule the world like TEAM ROCKET! No seriously! trust me I have proof!!! smell my finger!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#70renskyfirePosted 9/20/2013 11:33:11 AM
Sony fanboys are pathetically predictable. I knew this topic was going to show up the moment I saw a poll of if people are going to get a PS4 since I knew the XBox One would be the question the next day. Really in general its bored posters trying to annoy others with more troll topics. Those that honestly feel wronged by the XBox One, that hate it, that sing praises of Sony are hopefully few and far between, because those people are really the most pathetic.

The rarest is someone who is truly honest about wanting a discussion on the pros and cons of the XBox One and PS4. There might be a few but most are just the bored posters.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)