So 82% of gamefaqs doesn't want an Xbone

#71NeoSioTypePosted 9/20/2013 11:37:55 AM
Weaboo here. I never had any intention of getting an xbone (why am I even here?).

The NSA spying scandal has shown Microsoft can't be trusted. Even if Microsoft was possibly truthful about the Kinect, I'll use the better part of my judgment and my previous feelings to just say no.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AWFR73E.jpg
#72Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 11:38:52 AM
renskyfire posted...
Sony fanboys are pathetically predictable. I knew this topic was going to show up the moment I saw a poll of if people are going to get a PS4 since I knew the XBox One would be the question the next day. Really in general its bored posters trying to annoy others with more troll topics. Those that honestly feel wronged by the XBox One, that hate it, that sing praises of Sony are hopefully few and far between, because those people are really the most pathetic.

The rarest is someone who is truly honest about wanting a discussion on the pros and cons of the XBox One and PS4. There might be a few but most are just the bored posters.

If you can't handle "troll topics" or the "internet" then please do yourself a favor and bury your head in the sand. We are trying to discuss the poll results and how valid they are. And they are valid, because 82 is a very large number.

Back on topic, the Xbox One is losing today's poll. Who would have thought? How about that. My goodness.

Discuss.
---
http://i.imgur.com/wPX6Tlj.jpg
#73teehee23Posted 9/20/2013 11:39:28 AM
The poll results please us because the majority of Gamefaqs users have been referred to as Mos Eisley residents.

We believe Xbox #1 is for elite true hardcore oldschool gamers and we're the minority.
---
SEGA #1.
Bestest games. Bestest franchises.
#74RayconPosted 9/20/2013 11:42:44 AM
PowerOfTheCloud posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
People feel ripped off for something they didn't even buy.

People are idiots lol. I'll be happy when I receive it Nov 22nd, and so will many other Xbox One supporters :)

Again, I'll take Xbox Live, the controller, and my achievements over anything Sony dishes out any day.

Over anything? ANYTHING? This makes me cringe. Blind brand loyalty over reason. Achievements aren't even real, and I'm throwing away 40,000 of them without a second thought. I'm glad I was able to break out of the elitist "xbox 4 life" mindset and think for myself.

Even the Power of the Cloud is giving up on the XBO...
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#75DreamGoddess1Posted 9/20/2013 11:50:50 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
People feel ripped off for something they didn't even buy.

People are idiots lol. I'll be happy when I receive it Nov 22nd, and so will many other Xbox One supporters :)

Again, I'll take Xbox Live, the controller, and my achievements over anything Sony dishes out any day.

LOL.

PSN > Xbox Live

PS4 Controller > Xbox Controller

Trophies = Achievements
---
Spread the joy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
#76Icepaw001Posted 9/20/2013 11:53:55 AM
For me why I currently don't plan on buying xbox one.

why:
- Cost. I currently don't have $500 to spare
- Launch titles. Most of the launch titles will be available for both systems. That being said most of those titles don't interest me anyway.
- I'm currently happy with my 360.
- I'm not too excited about how it's one big media hub. When I think of a game console I think of something I can play games on. Not skype, watch TV, browse the internet, etc...
#77ObligatoryFatePosted 9/20/2013 11:56:02 AM
I would want a Bone if it had full backwards compatibility - 360 discs and XBLA downloads. It doesn't have that feature, so I'm going to get a PC. This same problem will plague the next XBox, so I expect people to become more fed up with this garbage and come to a similar decision in 7-10 years.

Seriously, why are the downloads not transferable to the Bone and playable? It's more powerful, it should be able to run the older software just fine - anyone that says otherwise is selling something (a Bone).
#78calibus11Posted 9/20/2013 11:57:16 AM
82% of the people in this topic are not buying an XB1....

So why are they here?
#79WygunPosted 9/20/2013 12:02:10 PM
From what ive heard, around half of gamefaqs users play lol (pc game). If thats true then only around 40% of console gamers dont want it. That number isnt that bad compared to ps3 (again just in gfaqs. I dont know about other sites).
#80The_Undying_84Posted 9/20/2013 12:07:06 PM
Because it sounds like a crappy console..............
---
PSN: TheUndying84