So 82% of gamefaqs doesn't want an Xbone

#8182xenoPosted 9/20/2013 12:10:58 PM
teehee23 posted...
The poll results please us because the majority of Gamefaqs users have been referred to as Mos Eisley residents.

We believe Xbox #1 is for elite true hardcore oldschool gamers and we're the minority.

Yeah, kinect motion control really bolsters this case, LOL
---
Shwing
#82NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 12:13:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cqc2Squ.png

The fans have spoken
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#83PKMrevolutionPosted 9/20/2013 12:15:59 PM
Between the WiiUseless, the PS 3.5 and Xbox dOne... this gen is doomed.
#84goatthiefPosted 9/20/2013 12:22:30 PM
Steambox or get out.
---
Am I a goat that thieves, or a pilferer of goats? You may never know.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
#85KamexPosted 9/20/2013 12:26:21 PM
Microsoft is like that guy you caught putting GHB in your drink, and now he's saying you got off on the wrong foot and wants another chance.
---
|< a /\/\ e
If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire.
#86The_NightwingPosted 9/20/2013 12:27:07 PM
Ch3wy posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Because GameFAQs is filled with weeaboos.

Awww another butthurt fanboy. Is the wittle baby mad he can't get his wittle bottle? Go? goo gaa gaa?! COD 360 dudebros turned into weeboos? Lmao!

Anyway, TC this board has been discussing why since June. Just look at MS's track record.

It's true, here's proof: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67247608

If the question was "Would you rather punch your mother in the face or get a free Xbox One?", the punch your mother in the face option would win on these boards. People will vote against the Xbox One no matter what the alternatives are...

...except if they have to say they don't like JRPGs.

If I made a poll saying;

You are getting Xbox One and hate shooters

You are not getting Xbox One and love shooters;

The poll wouldn't give accurate results because people fitting in another category would either (a.) not vote, or (b.) vote for something that doesn't completely fit them.
#87Ch3wyPosted 9/20/2013 12:28:53 PM
Kamex posted...
Microsoft is like that guy you caught putting GHB in your drink, and now he's saying you got off on the wrong foot and wants another chance.

No that's Sony.

Except after they were caught and you had already drank it, they said they'd give you an antidote and just gave you more GHB.

If you want to stick with that analogy for MS, they told you they were putting GHB in your drink and tried to sell it to you. You said you didn't want GHB in your drink, so they gave you one without.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#88Ch3wyPosted 9/20/2013 12:31:42 PM(edited)
The_Nightwing posted...
Ch3wy posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Because GameFAQs is filled with weeaboos.

Awww another butthurt fanboy. Is the wittle baby mad he can't get his wittle bottle? Go? goo gaa gaa?! COD 360 dudebros turned into weeboos? Lmao!

Anyway, TC this board has been discussing why since June. Just look at MS's track record.

It's true, here's proof: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67247608

If the question was "Would you rather punch your mother in the face or get a free Xbox One?", the punch your mother in the face option would win on these boards. People will vote against the Xbox One no matter what the alternatives are...

...except if they have to say they don't like JRPGs.

If I made a poll saying;

You are getting Xbox One and hate shooters

You are not getting Xbox One and love shooters;

The poll wouldn't give accurate results because people fitting in another category would either (a.) not vote, or (b.) vote for something that doesn't completely fit them.

Never said the poll had accurate results(at face value). It just says something about the userbase here when they're not willing to say they don't like JRPGs in order to bash the Xbox.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#89KamexPosted 9/20/2013 12:32:43 PM
I don't recall Sony putting in major DRM the way Microsoft tried to pull, so no.

What's more worrying is that it's clear that Microsoft is chomping at the bit to put them back in at the first chance they get.

Sorry but I just can't trust Microsoft.
---
|< a /\/\ e
If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire.
#90Ch3wyPosted 9/20/2013 12:35:05 PM(edited)
Kamex posted...
I don't recall Sony putting in major DRM the way Microsoft tried to pull, so no.

What's more worrying is that it's clear that Microsoft is chomping at the bit to put them back in at the first chance they get.

Sorry but I just can't trust Microsoft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal

They didn't try to put it in the way Microsoft tried to. They did it in a much more dirty and dishonest way.

The worst part:
Sony BMG initially denied that the rootkits were harmful. It then released, for one of the programs, an "uninstaller" that only un-hid the program, installed additional software which could not be easily removed, collected an email address from the user, and introduced further security vulnerabilities.
---