So 82% of gamefaqs doesn't want an Xbone

#91NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 11:34:46 AM
Ch3wy posted...
whines like a child

You've been at this for months do you ever take a break child?
Trying to discredit one corporation while praising another LOL epic
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#92darmawanda3Posted 9/20/2013 11:34:47 AM
Gamer this gen so.. silly. Fighting over something so trivial.
Back then we can play whatever console we like and still be friends.
#93Ch3wyPosted 9/20/2013 11:37:53 AM(edited)
NeoMonk posted...
Ch3wy posted...
whines like a child

You've been at this for months do you ever take a break child?
Trying to discredit one corporation while praising another LOL epic

How would you know I've been at this for months?

Why is saying one company is bad and another is good a bad thing?

And when have I even ever praised Microsoft?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#94NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 11:39:26 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Why is saying one company bad and another is good a bad thing?

You were one of the firsts i tagged when i came here, obviously.
You're still pulling out discredited nonsense that's older than DDR3 ;)
oh & every other post!

Any more inquiries?!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#95Ch3wyPosted 9/20/2013 11:42:52 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Why is saying one company bad and another is good a bad thing?

You were one of the firsts i tagged when i came here, obviously

Doesn't show that I've been at it since then, only that I was there when you tagged me and I'm here now.

You're still pulling out discredited nonsense that's older than DDR3 ;)

It's not discredited or nonsense, or even that old, but this completely avoids the question.

oh & every other post!

Shouldn't be too hard to find one then. I don't remember the last time I've said something positive about Microsoft.

Any more inquiries?!

Yes, are you drunk?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#96teehee23Posted 9/20/2013 11:50:53 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Kamex posted...
I don't recall Sony putting in major DRM the way Microsoft tried to pull, so no.

What's more worrying is that it's clear that Microsoft is chomping at the bit to put them back in at the first chance they get.

Sorry but I just can't trust Microsoft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal

They didn't try to put it in the way Microsoft tried to. They did it in a much more dirty and dishonest way.

The worst part:
Sony BMG initially denied that the rootkits were harmful. It then released, for one of the programs, an "uninstaller" that only un-hid the program, installed additional software which could not be easily removed, collected an email address from the user, and introduced further security vulnerabilities.

That's absolutely despicable of sony to do that and then flat out lie about it.
Not only did they betray the customer they set them up for potential computer virus harm.
And this was before psn was hacked and over 77 million (yes, over seventy-seven MILLION)
users personal information was compromised and is still in the hands of criminals to this very day.

Microsoft planned drm and 24 hr check in but sony actually did much worse and that's the bottom line.
---
SEGA #1.
Bestest games. Bestest franchises.
#97NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 11:54:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#98savagechild89Posted 9/20/2013 11:55:21 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Because GameFAQs is filled with weeaboos.

i suppose the rest of the internet is too? wait dont answer that :P

but seriously. you have to be blind to not see that the general consensus is the xbox one is trailing by a HUGE margin in the demand department.

most people i see just dont trust microsoft after all that has happened. and im not saying that sony is perfect either but they didnt try to screw their userbase in the beginning.

we will only see once the 2 actually come out how well they do but if pre-orders are any indication, microsoft is in trouble from the get go. unless they can totally wipe clean the dirt on their slate, they will probably stay there.
---
PSN: Savagechild89, 3DS Friendcode: 4983-5811-5759, Wii U: Littleraven89
#99Ch3wyPosted 9/20/2013 11:59:58 AM
savagechild89 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Because GameFAQs is filled with weeaboos.

i suppose the rest of the internet is too? wait dont answer that :P

but seriously. you have to be blind to not see that the general consensus is the xbox one is trailing by a HUGE margin in the demand department.

most people i see just dont trust microsoft after all that has happened. and im not saying that sony is perfect either but they didnt try to screw their userbase in the beginning.

we will only see once the 2 actually come out how well they do but if pre-orders are any indication, microsoft is in trouble from the get go. unless they can totally wipe clean the dirt on their slate, they will probably stay there.

There's a consensus against it, but 95% of gamers not getting one? While 50% are getting the PS4?

I don't think so.
---
#100teehee23Posted 9/20/2013 12:00:14 PM
NeoMonk posted...

It's so funny to hear TeeHee talk about someone dissing their customer base LOL

I don't think it's a laughing matter that over 77 million psn users personal information is in the possession of multiple criminal organizations because of sony.
---
SEGA #1.
Bestest games. Bestest franchises.