Sunset Overdrive... Think that will be a timed exclusive maybe?

#11Bryant187Posted 9/20/2013 7:53:10 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
RYSE: Son Of Rome - Timed exclusive because Crytek

Sunset Overdrive - Timed exclusive because insomniac

TitanFall - Timed exclusive because EA (man the fanboys really want this one deep deep down in their brown hearts)

Killer Instinct - Timed exclusive because Free To Play and it's a digital title?

Crimson Dragon - Timed exclusive because it's a digital title also for $20

Project Spark - Timed exclusive because it will be on PC too?

Fable Legends - Timed exclusive because Peter Molyneux

Dead Rising 3 - Timed exclusive because fanboys/trolls say so, also because Capcom

Forza 5 - Timed exclusive because PS4 is winning the pre - order battle (didn't know there was anything to win in a pre - order battle)

I think it's safe to say everything is a timed exclusive, even this post is timed exclusive.

Deep Down - Same reason as Dead Rising 3
---
Don't choose a console because of price, hardware or popularity. Choose a console because it has the games you want. For me that choice is X1.
#12AlexanaxelaPosted 9/20/2013 7:55:54 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
I'm not planning on getting the X1 for a few years but that game looks like it could be so fun T_T

? Did they show actual gameplay of the game? All i've seen from it was like a minute trailer
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#13jrr18Posted 9/20/2013 8:00:03 AM(edited)
Sniper_Brosef posted...
jrr18 posted...
on behalf of the ps4 fans keep Mr. Molyneux and anything he makes away from the ps4 in fact dump him in the trash bin.

On behalf of video game fans everywhere. Stop s*** posting.

name one game he made that lived up to what he said about it then.
---
Life+universe+everything=42
PSN jrr101
#14Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/20/2013 9:16:05 AM
jrr18 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
jrr18 posted...
on behalf of the ps4 fans keep Mr. Molyneux and anything he makes away from the ps4 in fact dump him in the trash bin.

On behalf of video game fans everywhere. Stop s*** posting.

name one game he made that lived up to what he said about it then.

Irrelevant. Why would you want franchises to die off because of pettiness? Competing franchises are not only what drives developers to continually innovate, but also what gives us the diverse array of game offerings we have today. Wishing the end of any franchise is incredibly ignorant.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#15MRL3G3NDPosted 9/20/2013 9:20:40 AM
Did I miss some gameplay footage?
cuz I can't understand how someone could tell if a game would be fun or even anticipate it without seeing it in action...

long time gamers know there is always a huge difference between a concept video and finished product...
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#16TheM00dPosted 9/20/2013 9:46:18 AM
jrr18 posted...

on behalf of the ps4 fans keep Mr. Molyneux and anything he makes away from the ps4 in fact dump in the trash bin.

Molyneux isn't part of the Fable team anymore.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#17jrr18Posted 9/20/2013 9:48:52 AM
TheM00d posted...
jrr18 posted...

on behalf of the ps4 fans keep Mr. Molyneux and anything he makes away from the ps4 in fact dump in the trash bin.

Molyneux isn't part of the Fable team anymore.

well he's still an arrogant dev with an ego bigger then the earth
---
Life+universe+everything=42
PSN jrr101
#18Sevi_neyPosted 9/20/2013 9:49:37 AM
It's confirmed timed exclusive.

Just like Dead Rising 3 and Forza
---
http://i.imgur.com/wPX6Tlj.jpg
#19slyman19Posted 9/20/2013 10:12:17 AM
Almost everything MS publishes remains exclusive to their platforms. ME1 was a special case as EA bought BW.
#20BkzIzuPosted 9/20/2013 11:12:20 AM
They showed a minute trailer and this Insomniac we're talking about.
The company that made Fuse,Resistance,FFA, and A4O. I wouldn't get my hopes up, this new Insomniac is garbage.