Sunset Overdrive... Think that will be a timed exclusive maybe?

#21METALINGUS5150Posted 9/20/2013 11:21:20 AM
It depends on who owns the I.P
If microsoft doesn't own the whole I.P, then there is a CHANCE that it will go to the PS4.
#22NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 11:23:14 AM
God I hope not... XB1 can keep that pos.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#23Madness2012Posted 9/20/2013 11:31:06 AM
If it does,which I don't think it will,it won't be for a while......
#24BudWisenheimerPosted 9/20/2013 12:11:51 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
"Sunset Overdrive... Think that will be a timed exclusive maybe?"

Anything is possible but Insomniac has specifically talked about why they wanted to partner with MS and why MS was interested in this game in the first place.
#25IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 4:47:23 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
I'm not planning on getting the X1 for a few years but that game looks like it could be so fun T_T

? Did they show actual gameplay of the game? All i've seen from it was like a minute trailer

Nope
---
Your life, your choice. 60 seconds.
#26WM_PMCPosted 9/20/2013 5:11:17 PM
Insomniac owns the IP but it was designed with Kinect in mind. Take that how you will.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#27AlexanaxelaPosted 9/20/2013 5:21:36 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
I'm not planning on getting the X1 for a few years but that game looks like it could be so fun T_T

? Did they show actual gameplay of the game? All i've seen from it was like a minute trailer

Nope

... i hope you see the conundrum
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#282DshmuploverPosted 9/20/2013 5:37:13 PM
No chance. Microsoft's ace card right now is their exclusives. They spent a billion dollars them, they're not going to hand them out to the competition.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#292DshmuploverPosted 9/20/2013 5:39:40 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
It's confirmed timed exclusive.

Just like Dead Rising 3 and Forza

Don't be a bell end. Dead Rising 3 was confirmed to NOT be a timed exclusive by Capcom, in their own words "It is not coming to PS4 or PC"

Forza??? Now that's funny, Turn 10 ARE Microsoft. They're an internal team.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#30fallangePosted 9/20/2013 6:10:19 PM
RemakeMe posted...
Anything that isnt being "developed" by Microsoft Studios etc is timed exclusive.

That goes for Dead Rising 3 , Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive for sure... i think Rhyse will too especially now that they did'nt make it a Kinnect mandatory style gameplay when they first revealed it...but that game seems the least interesting.

And the rest will be on PC.

There you go. Anything on the X1 will be timed exclusive. Only PS is allowed to have real exclusives...
>_>
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!