Xbox1 won't have a lot of the STUFF the 360 has for a while says ALBERT

#11SonyPonyTonyPosted 9/20/2013 9:56:14 AM
expected. Did you really believe a new console would have as many features as a mature console? I guess they should announce that the X1 at launch will be the exact same as the X1 8 years from now.
#12PsychoGatesPosted 9/20/2013 9:59:29 AM
Well its good to know the console will progress and improve over its lifetime and not regress like the PS3 did...

BTW, anyone care to point out what the X1 will be missing that the 360 can do (disregarding backwards compatability), or is everyone just being a troll?
#13SoulTrapperPosted 9/20/2013 10:02:44 AM
embrandedone posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
Everything about the xbox one screams "rushed", I do not see this ending well.

RroD 2 incoming

Could be, those last minute changes didn't exactly boost my confidence in their product.

PsychoGates posted...
Well its good to know the console will progress and improve over its lifetime and not regress like the PS3 did...

BTW, anyone care to point out what the X1 will be missing that the 360 can do (disregarding backwards compatability), or is everyone just being a troll?

Alberto simply didn't mention what things would be left out.
So if anyone is "trolling" (you really should look up what that word means) it's him.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#14RollnThunder213Posted 9/20/2013 10:02:51 AM
PsychoGates posted...

I'm positive it will probably be apps and the like. So along the lines of having a pizza hut app kind of thing.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#15yanksfan4247Posted 9/20/2013 10:05:13 AM
Probably apps. Mayne no Crackle at launch.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#16Satchmo25Posted 9/20/2013 10:06:05 AM
The X1 was designed by the same people who designed the 360 S right? I have a lot more confidence in the X1 working without defect than the PS4, Sony still hasn't made a console to date that didn't have launch issues, MS and Nintendo have. I think I can live without ordering pizza on my console for a few months before the PS4 has to be sent in for repairs.
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#17SoulTrapperPosted 9/20/2013 10:08:28 AM
Satchmo25 posted...
The X1 was designed by the same people who designed the 360 S right? I have a lot more confidence in the X1 working without defect than the PS4, Sony still hasn't made a console to date that didn't have launch issues, MS and Nintendo have. I think I can live without ordering pizza on my console for a few months before the PS4 has to be sent in for repairs.

You're joking, right?

http://i.imgur.com/3mncH01.jpg
---
PSN: El_Coon
#18IzzythewinnerPosted 9/20/2013 10:23:44 AM
its called Xbone, not xbox1

get your own console name right, before you act like blind fanboys.
#19PsychoGatesPosted 9/20/2013 11:11:03 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
its called Xbone, not xbox1

get your own console name right, before you act like blind fanboys.

try and be a little less obvious, itll work out better in the long run for your trolling career
#20BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 11:40:12 AM
RollnThunder213 posted...
PsychoGates posted...

I'm positive it will probably be apps and the like. So along the lines of having a pizza hut app kind of thing.

If it was really just apps he woulnt need to mention it. Im guessing its a lot more then just apps as not many people i knew on the 360 cared about apps.