"As a non-American this is unfortunately the vibe I'm getting from the Xbox One"

#41ManInGorillaSutPosted 9/21/2013 4:08:37 PM
Izzythewinner posted...
deadmarv posted...
HelmesSeifer posted...
Don't worry, even as an American I feel like this console wasn't designed for me.

---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#42Limp_sugarPosted 9/21/2013 4:37:01 PM
HelmesSeifer posted...
Don't worry, even as an American I feel like this console wasn't designed for me.

---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#43656stoogePosted 9/21/2013 5:40:46 PM
JeDDyD posted...
deadmarv posted...
NeoMonk posted...
Americans know the rest of the world doesn't matter because it's not MERIKUH' DUH!

This seems racist.

american is a race?

Well people consider Africans, Asians and South Americans as a race. Don't see why you can't consider Americans one.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#44RayconPosted 9/21/2013 6:33:20 PM
656stooge posted...
JeDDyD posted...
deadmarv posted...
NeoMonk posted...
Americans know the rest of the world doesn't matter because it's not MERIKUH' DUH!

This seems racist.

american is a race?

Well people consider Africans, Asians and South Americans as a race. Don't see why you can't consider Americans one.

Does that make Australian a race, too?

= O
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#45Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/21/2013 6:46:12 PM
SilentS89 posted...
As a gamer, I don't feel like the Xbox One is designed for me.

---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#46Dannyson97Posted 9/21/2013 6:48:14 PM
God do bless America, we need it. The Xbox 1 is going to get decimated outside the States and have a hell of a fight in them. Lot of people plan to go PS4 primary and Wii U secondary.
---
I'm a Nintendo loyalist, respect Sony and Microsoft.
#47Sin_Angelus_Posted 9/21/2013 6:51:14 PM
zephirraines posted...
Ironically no one whines that the Japanese company Sony is also catering towards America. Then again Sony can do no wrong with some people.

Actually I think a better comparison is how Sony caters to Japan at times, releasing certain games and system designs/colors only in Japan. Back in 2011 they released the 320gb PS3 in Japan first with no mention at the time of a US release. Companies give special attention to their country of origin sometimes, big deal. As far as I know they're at least trying to bring all those X1 features to other places.
#48darkphiresagePosted 9/21/2013 8:38:50 PM
JeDDyD posted...
deadmarv posted...
NeoMonk posted...

This seems racist.

american is a race?

it is in Murica!
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#49Bluez09Posted 9/21/2013 8:45:17 PM
Limp_sugar posted...
HelmesSeifer posted...

---
Hey! I've hit 1st prestige in MW2 so I know a thing or two about strategy!
http://i.imgur.com/qQLJe62.jpg
#50MashYouGoodPosted 9/21/2013 9:40:40 PM
Pretty much the sentiments of all non yań'kee gamers- the Xbox One is a U.S. games console that caters to U.S. sensibilities.

The only thing missing is a free Glock pistol with each pre-order.