Dead Rising 3 locked at 30FPS

#11Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/20/2013 10:11:15 AM
yazman666 posted...
Good for you guys who enjoy the game....when it comes about me.....
IM TIRED OF SHOOTING ZOMBIES.....
Please devellopers give it a brake...is the industry obssesed with this topc...not only gaming its everywhere...for god's sake...im so fed up with this crap.

You never liked it to begin with. Zombies never get old! Especially with how many will be in this game!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#12MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 10:46:21 AM
Hmm. I haven't played too many zombie games, so I guess I'm not tired of it yet. Plus. The combo vehicles though o.O! What's that motorcycle + steam roller thing called? It looks SOOOOOOO beast!
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#13ElPolloDiablo87Posted 9/20/2013 10:49:48 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Hmm. I haven't played too many zombie games, so I guess I'm not tired of it yet. Plus. The combo vehicles though o.O! What's that motorcycle + steam roller thing called? It looks SOOOOOOO beast!

http://i.minus.com/i9AvUqfJ1U0Qp.gif
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#14Aone1987Posted 9/20/2013 11:03:38 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I'd like to see some gameplay to confirm this, because it's hard to believe that with SO MANY ZOMBIES, the framerate doesn't dip. I wanna see it myself.

The framerate is already dipped.
#15BudWisenheimerPosted 9/20/2013 11:56:14 AM
"If you saw it at Gamescom, we got a new drop from Microsoft literally that week, so you're seeing optimizations happening right now," Jones said. "We're in the midst of beta and final optimizations and polish absolutely, we've got the game frame-locked at 30."

^ If this is true then that confirms what Penello said about the graphics driver updates.
#16BudWisenheimerPosted 9/20/2013 11:58:37 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
yazman666 posted...
IM TIRED OF SHOOTING ZOMBIES.....

You never liked it to begin with. Zombies never get old! Especially with how many will be in this game!

I wouldn't be surprised if you could go through this game without ever "shooting" a single zombie.
#17NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 11:59:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18Reflex-ArcPosted 9/20/2013 12:02:24 PM
I'm glad they kept the timer as optional instead of ditching it entirely. I loved the timer aspect. It provided me with multiple replays of each of the previous games just due to the fact that I could try different tactics each time for rescuing different survivors I couldn't get to on the other play through.

The optional timer keeps everyone happy.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#19Troll_DirectoryPosted 9/20/2013 12:03:47 PM
NeoMonk posted...
http://i.imgur.com/cqc2Squ.png

You don't have to stand up to play Kinect, anymore? Upgrade, confirmed.
#20regsantotomasPosted 9/20/2013 12:26:02 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...

The optional timer keeps everyone happy.

+1
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego