is Battlefield 4 still 64 players on this console?

#1madness82Posted 9/20/2013 12:09:01 PM
what about 60 fps? Or shall I ask again in a few weeks?

inb4trolls
#2ianthegamerPosted 9/20/2013 12:26:39 PM
its def still 64 players but no one knows for sure on either xbox one or ps4 if it will be 60 frames per second
---
"Nobody cares about SKN or King of Fighters anymore. Go play Art of Fighting or SvC Chaos 29.99 ONLI and get lose."-GWEndlessDuel
#3madness82(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 12:28:06 PM
ianthegamer posted...
its def still 64 players but no one knows for sure on either xbox one or ps4 if it will be 60 frames per second

Thanks. I wonder if I can get honest answers come mid November on which version is best. Or will they be nearly identical
#4ianthegamerPosted 9/20/2013 12:31:15 PM
im pretty sure it will be the same on consoles. Multi player might be better on live. I think that was a big issue between 360 and ps3. 360 played better online but graphically they look the same.

Dont see that changing. I was going to get the ps4/bf4 bundle on amazon but prefer the xbox controller so im getting it on the xbox one and buying ps4 later.

If you are wondering in order to figure which system you are getting just get the one you feel most comfortable with. Dont fall into the console war hype. It will play great no matter what.

Each system will have its faults just like the pc has its when playing games
---
"Nobody cares about SKN or King of Fighters anymore. Go play Art of Fighting or SvC Chaos 29.99 ONLI and get lose."-GWEndlessDuel
#5madness82(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 12:33:26 PM
ianthegamer posted...
im pretty sure it will be the same on consoles. Multi player might be better on live. I think that was a big issue between 360 and ps3. 360 played better online but graphically they look the same.

Dont see that changing. I was going to get the ps4/bf4 bundle on amazon but prefer the xbox controller so im getting it on the xbox one and buying ps4 later.

If you are wondering in order to figure which system you are getting just get the one you feel most comfortable with. Dont fall into the console war hype. It will play great no matter what.

Each system will have its faults just like the pc has its when playing games

Thanks. I like the look of both controllers so i should be fine on that. I also like playing a bit of Forza so might get an X1 and BF4
#6slyman19Posted 9/20/2013 12:35:40 PM
The XBO will be 64 players at 60FPS. The two systems are close enough in power that you won't see much of a difference in third-party games.
#7NeoMonkPosted 9/20/2013 12:36:56 PM
People compare the console experience to the PC... it's ridiculous.
There's a PS4 multiplayer BF4 video floating around from TGS and they're saying how it looks bad...
It's basically medium specs to a ultra high end PC (because we know everyone playing on PC uses ultra high end settings lol) and they complain so they say "itll look better on xbox one" well we haven't seen it on xbox one... so far we have medium specs for both.

Good or Bad? up to you
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#8georgewduff1Posted 9/20/2013 12:37:31 PM
In multiplayer, we’re delivering the epic 64-player battles that consoles players have been asking for. On Xbox One, the game will also be running at 60 fps without sacrificing the features that makes “Battlefield” great – all-out vehicle warfare, destruction, huge maps, and team play.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/games-battlefield-4-qa
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :) GT: george w duff
#9ianthegamerPosted 9/20/2013 12:40:25 PM
regardless of which system you will buy it for it will play great im sure. the notion that people complain it looks too similar to bf3 is odd as well. I would hope it at the very least meets that standard. As long as it does, and it does, im fine. I could care less about the frame rate as well. Its the player count that has me wanting
---