we will beta test this console in the future (?)

#1madness82Posted 9/20/2013 12:26:11 PM
so we pay hundreds of dollars to beta their console for faults? Why can't they test it themselves before November 22nd (November being the future)?
#2madness82(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 12:26:36 PM
http://media.avclub.com/images/376/376174/16x9/627.jpg?9088
#3PsychoGatesPosted 9/20/2013 12:41:11 PM
madness82 posted...
so we pay hundreds of dollars to beta their console for faults? Why can't they test it themselves before November 22nd (November being the future)?

even with its poor marketing it should be pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that that is not the message its trying to say...

so then... are you brain dead?
#4NatatteruPosted 9/20/2013 12:43:08 PM(edited)
It means that this was beta tested by people in the future and brought back to our times, that's why we are getting games locked at 30 FPS and 900p and not even all the features I'm sure.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#5madness82(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 12:50:15 PM
PsychoGates posted...
madness82 posted...

even with its poor marketing it should be pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that that is not the message its trying to say...

did you see my second post?
#6PsychoGatesPosted 9/20/2013 1:02:25 PM
madness82 posted...
PsychoGates posted...
madness82 posted...

I see a picture, your point?
#7madness82(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 1:04:58 PM
PsychoGates posted...
madness82 posted...
PsychoGates posted...
madness82 posted...

do you know what film that is from? Do you still think I wasn't joking while I wait for my chicken dinner tea delivery to arrive?
#8BigAl519Posted 9/20/2013 1:06:03 PM
PsychoGates posted...
madness82 posted...
PsychoGates posted...
madness82 posted...

The amount of "WHOOSH" coming from you really shows who the truly brain dead one in this thread is. Someone get this mans head a defibrillator!
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#9PsychoGatesPosted 9/20/2013 1:12:28 PM
BigAl519 posted...
PsychoGates posted...
madness82 posted...
PsychoGates posted...
madness82 posted...

The amount of "WHOOSH" coming from you really shows who the truly brain dead one in this thread is. Someone get this mans head a defibrillator!

Yeah apparently, I have no idea what a picture from Back to the future has to do with us having to "beta test" the console...

but please, do inform me, or is that too much work for a troll?
#10madness82(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 1:16:24 PM
* rolls eyes. mmmmmm this chicken is deliscious