The Xbox One is better suited for Call of Duty, FPS's and the Fallout series

#11Bikes-Posted 9/20/2013 4:57:53 PM
TerraUniverse posted...
The Xbox One is going to be better for Call of Duty, FPS's, great exclusives such as Halo, Forza, and the Elder Scrolls games and Fallout as well.
You mean all the genres that play best on PC? With shooters in particular, PC is the way to go.

It matters that Microsoft is PC! Do you not realize that. You're saying that the PC is better for the shooters and Bethesda, and the Xbox brand is the console version of PC's. That's probably why it is more compatible with the Xbox. The Playstation is more different.

If the developers are designing for the PC, that means the Xbox One is closer, because PC's use Windows, which is Microsoft.

Yeah because you can use mods and a KB/M on the xbox ohhhh wait...
Yeah, doesn't work that way.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#12JiZamezPosted 9/20/2013 5:35:19 PM
It's obviously better suited on the Xbox One. Microsoft consoles have the angriest and loudest children of the bunch.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#13Aoshi_KnivesPosted 9/20/2013 6:02:17 PM
Well xbox is all about dude bro mountain dew dorito games so of course it is.
#14Foxx3kPosted 9/20/2013 9:25:13 PM
I've heard that the PS4 controller is surprisingly great and the Xbox One controller isn't as great as the Xbox 360 controller.

But then again, it's hard to trust things like that in the current state of media.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#15TheM00dPosted 9/20/2013 9:27:45 PM
What year is this? When did Elder scrolls and Fallout become exclusive to the Xbox? How are my friends playing the ESO beta on their PC's right now?
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#16Devil_wings00Posted 9/20/2013 9:54:25 PM
Honestly both consoles are so bloody similar in hardware i doubt either is more suited for anything. It boils down to what controller your prefer and after that nothing else matter much in terms of the games themselves.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
#17Orange_ApplesPosted 9/21/2013 4:36:15 AM
The Xbox One is going to be better for Call of Duty, FPS's, great exclusives such as Halo, Forza, and the Elder Scrolls games and Fallout as well.

I wonder if TC knows that CoD, Halo and Fallout are all FPS...
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#18bruno1983brPosted 9/21/2013 5:25:14 AM
I love the Xbox controller, I hope the new one works on Win 7. Oh, wait..
#19reincarnator07Posted 9/21/2013 8:39:20 AM
TerraUniverse posted...
You mean all the genres that play best on PC? With shooters in particular, PC is the way to go.

It matters that Microsoft is PC! Do you not realize that. You're saying that the PC is better for the shooters and Bethesda, and the Xbox brand is the console version of PC's. That's probably why it is more compatible with the Xbox. The Playstation is more different.

If the developers are designing for the PC, that means the Xbox One is closer, because PC's use Windows, which is Microsoft.

Microsoft gets no money from me beyond the OS. I don't use the rest of their software, I don't use their gaming service, I don't use their servers and I don't buy games they publish. In terms of hardware, the X1 is the budget version of the PS4. Exactly the same APU, just not clocked as high. You may as well say the X1 is close to the PS4 because MS pays a miniscule amount of money to Sony for using a Blu Ray Drive.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#20roboto_pilotoPosted 9/21/2013 9:39:56 AM
TerraUniverse posted...
Most of the exclusive games on the PS4 are lackluster.

The Xbox controller once again looks much more refined than the PS4, especially for shooters. The Xbox One controller will come out for PC, which means that most competitive gamers will be using the Xbox One.

Look at the exclusive content that Bethesda gives Microsoft with Oblivion and of course, how they almost didn't release the DLC's for Skyrim for the PS3.

This looks better suited as a commercial. Nice ad BTW.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston