Hype level rising exponentially.

#1zalmutePosted 9/20/2013 4:51:36 PM
Honestly I was not looking forward to Xbox one. I was kind of afraid of the drm. Doing some research has actually changed my mind. Now I think i am going xbox this gen (wiiu for nintendo games). I may not be able to get one day one but I look forward to the new improvements and some of the kinect features.
---
This gen devs will bleed, but its ok, 8 gb gddr5 right?
Xbox one + WiiU = U-One.
#2MrImpatient35Posted 9/20/2013 4:54:11 PM
My hype level exploded when I found out that Dead Rising 3 has a locked 30FPS framerate, even with all the zombies.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#3brisashiPosted 9/20/2013 4:54:50 PM
Your sig filled me with sadness.
---
A wizard did it.
Underrated/Overrated: language of the modern internet hipster
#4papermonkey21Posted 9/20/2013 4:55:24 PM
I know right? Can't wait to play DR3 and Crimson Dragon. Hopefully Ryse turns out decent too
---
Say my name
XBL/PSN/NNID: MrDanger88
#5Shad0wg00nPosted 9/20/2013 4:55:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/S9eei.gif
#6zalmute(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:33:00 PM
brisashi posted...
Your sig filled me with sadness.

I know. Devs losing their jobs due to higher costs of development is terrible.
---
Xbox one + WiiU = U-One.
#7Dev0311Posted 9/20/2013 5:41:32 PM
What exactly got you excited for Xbone? If you actually did research you should've found out that PS4 is a better deal at $100 cheaper.
#8zalmute(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:53:03 PM
Dev0311 posted...
What exactly got you excited for Xbone? If you actually did research you should've found out that PS4 is a better deal at $100 cheaper.

For me its future games like sunset and titan fall. I know titan fall isnt exclusive but if im gona get xbox i should support it. The controller has me intrigued and honesly kinect commands for starting the console and tv remotely and switching between netflix and a game quickly is kinda cool.
---
Xbox one + WiiU = U-One.
#9Dev0311Posted 9/20/2013 5:59:18 PM
zalmute posted...
Dev0311 posted...

For me its future games like sunset and titan fall. I know titan fall isnt exclusive but if im gona get xbox i should support it. The controller has me intrigued and honesly kinect commands for starting the console and tv remotely and switching between netflix and a game quickly is kinda cool.

Why does the controller intrigue you, because it now has rumbling buttons? Wow. Other than that, it's the same controller as the 360 in a different shell. I'm not saying Xbone is terrible but there's nothing really to get hyped for.
#10GambitbuzzkillPosted 9/20/2013 6:42:31 PM
Dev0311 posted...
zalmute posted...
Dev0311 posted...

Why does the controller intrigue you, because it now has rumbling buttons? Wow. Other than that, it's the same controller as the 360 in a different shell. I'm not saying Xbone is terrible but there's nothing really to get hyped for.

Thanks for your input buzzkillington smh let the man be hyped if wants to be. Who are you to tell him what to and what not to get hyped smh ugh some people here.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66