Timed Exclusives

#11Millertime660Posted 9/22/2013 2:25:33 AM
crazyman32 posted...
Bryant187 posted...
Why is it that Sony Fans argue that Dead Rising 3 is a timed exclusive because its capcom but refuse that Deep Down could come to Xbox even though its capcom.

Sony is helping with the making of Deep Down so,it's very unlikely it will come to the XB1.

where did you read that?
#12ScaryLlamaPosted 9/22/2013 2:27:36 AM
Millertime660 posted...
crazyman32 posted...
Bryant187 posted...
Why is it that Sony Fans argue that Dead Rising 3 is a timed exclusive because its capcom but refuse that Deep Down could come to Xbox even though its capcom.

Sony is helping with the making of Deep Down so,it's very unlikely it will come to the XB1.

where did you read that?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-09-deep-down-is-set-in-2094-new-york

It's in there, right above the video trailer.
---
PSN: ScaryLlama
Steam: ScaryLlama
#13suzukimatsuiPosted 9/22/2013 2:34:51 AM
Bryant187 posted...

Deep Down is being CoDeveloped with Sony Japan Studios so...... there really is no chance
#14ViryuPosted 9/22/2013 3:22:38 AM
It will be just like with Demon's Souls, where it used Sony's PhyreEngine, and it wasn't until after their first game that they were allowed to make a multiplatform game, Dark Souls. Same case might be here, Deep Down would remain exclusive to PS4 as a deal for helping out with the game programming by Sony (and probably aiding with the servers later on), and later they might use what they got for multiplatforms with subsequent games.
#15N2O1990Posted 9/22/2013 5:43:28 AM
ScaryLlama posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
It's because or the Panta Rhei engine which is designed specifically for PS4. As of now we have no idea how Panta Rhei runs on anything else.

Well, this, and Capcom has outright said Deep Down is NOT coming to the X1, but has not done the same for DR3.

You kidding right
http://www.oxm.co.uk/60879/dead-rising-3-definitely-isnt-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-says-capcom/

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=75418071&postcount=227
#16DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/22/2013 5:47:46 AM
1)Dead Rising 3 has been stated much more explicitly as an exclusive
2)Panta Rhei argument is like saying Dead Rising has Kinect features. Capcom is more than able to make an Xbox version later on and many developers have done similar things in the past.

Neither of those things stops either game from going multiplat.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#17mjc0961Posted 9/23/2013 1:36:09 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
Every game should be exclusive. I think it's stupid tht companies share the same games. The only difference is the controller in your hand. Nintendo is the only company that had a fair share of its own exclusive games. Sony Microsoft should stop copying each other IMO. I dont give a crap ifgame companies want to maximize profits. It just look stupid sharing the same games.

Right, Nintendo is the only company that had a fair share of its own exclusive games.

How'd everyone like the 360 versions of Uncharted, The Last of Us, Ratchet and Clank, Heavy Rain, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4, and others that I can't remember off the top of my head and am not going to bother looking up because I'm bored of pointing out how dumb that statement was now and want to go play GTA V instead.

Bye!
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.