Tgs poll: Xbone vs PS4

#31LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/23/2013 6:46:43 AM
So all of a sudden, now it matters that Japanese people are xenophobic? Yet they eat up iphones?!
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#32MasterSword546(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 7:08:59 PM
Bump for what's an Xbox
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8pc2f7m0W1rzv84ho2_500.gif
#33mankindismymaskPosted 9/27/2013 8:54:32 PM
the last one had to be staged, these stupid "journalists" made fun of little kid for their agenda, smh
#34NSGraphitePosted 9/27/2013 9:15:54 PM
CrimsonCorp posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
lol @ people trying to damage control this by saying its because the Japanese buy natively.

****ing spare me your delusions for 5 MINUTES....PLEASE.

XB1 isn't even gonna outsell PS4 in the STATES. Not a single region of the WORLD will see MS in the lead.

Get the hell over it.

Those are two separate arguments. The PS4, I strongly believe will outsell the X1 in every region. And they deserve to be successful because their message has been simple and crystal clear. They exude confidence, and that's gives the consumer confidence in investing in their hardware.

Now, on to the next topic: Japan is Xenophobic, sorry to break it to you buddy. And it's not just video games we're talking about. Just read the interview with Keiji Inafune a few months back. Even he doesn't deny it.

I wouldn't say Japan is xenophobic per se. I would say that the Japanese are patriotic and have more trust in domestic products than they do foreign products when it comes to certain things. However there is a certain percentage of Japanese that are enamored of foreign things. There are Japanese who love American or Italian or German cars. Japanese who love American comic books. Japanese who love American movies and tv shows etc. And of course, there will be those Japanese who like American games. But those individuals are always in the minority.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#35kingofjamaicaPosted 9/27/2013 9:37:21 PM
kyncani posted...
slyman19 posted...
Japan is extremely xenophobic. Of course they'll pick the home team.

Gamefaqs is US centric, very much pro Xbox One, as far as such things go anyway.

Europe will be something in between.

What the hell GameFAQs are you looking at...
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#36jrr18Posted 9/27/2013 9:49:28 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Microsoft deemed Japan a "tier 2 country".

I wouldn't give Microsoft the time of day either.

so did sony the ps4 got pushed back in japan too.
---
Molyneux-verb: to lie or grossly exaggerate
PSN jrr101
#37kingofjamaicaPosted 9/27/2013 9:52:18 PM
jrr18 posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Microsoft deemed Japan a "tier 2 country".

I wouldn't give Microsoft the time of day either.

so did sony the ps4 got pushed back in japan too.

Sony didn't openly insult the entire nation, and gave a clear reason as to why they are releasing in February, because third-parties won't have the JPN version of their games ready until then.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#38kyncaniPosted 9/28/2013 3:39:26 AM
kingofjamaica posted...
kyncani posted...
slyman19 posted...
Japan is extremely xenophobic. Of course they'll pick the home team.

Gamefaqs is US centric, very much pro Xbox One, as far as such things go anyway.

Europe will be something in between.

What the hell GameFAQs are you looking at...

Well, some people on Gamefaqs are buying the Xbox One, which is not the case in the TGS poll for example.
#39IminyourclosetPosted 9/28/2013 3:51:35 AM
MashYouGood posted...
What's this meant to prove- that the xenophobic -------- support their own companies? Shock and / or horror.

OH THE IRONY
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#40ViryuPosted 9/28/2013 4:28:35 AM
Playstation wins in Japan, and in America... Playstation4 also wins over One. Nothing new, move along.