Why should I buy this if its less powerful than the PS4 and MORE expensive?

#31SilentS89Posted 9/23/2013 3:42:29 AM
Hell no you shouldn't buy it.

I don't care if it is a game system or an air freshener, it is dumb to pay more for less power.
#32xninjagrrlPosted 9/23/2013 5:10:05 AM
I dont care about price, I care about exclusives and Xbox wins that race for me. I also hate PS controllers and the control schemes in most PS shooters. XBL is also way better than PSN imo.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#33OandA_PestPosted 9/23/2013 5:19:22 AM
Because Stone Cold said so.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto 5
#34Shik_stickPosted 9/23/2013 5:51:43 AM
Bryant187 posted...
ThunderPotato posted...
You shouldn't. No one should. There's zero logic in buying an Xbox One.

Typical Troll

Reasons to get X1.

Xbox Exclusives.
Able to watch TV or Netflix and oter media features thanks to SNAP while playing a game.
Able to Skype while playing a game or watching tv thanks to SNAP.
Interesting Features added to games thanks to Kinect.
Voice Controls
Xbox Live(Face it MS has built it up better then Sony has their's).
Smart Matchmaking(You'll be able to avoid unwanted trolls and jerks).
Background Matchmaking(You'll be able to do something else while xbox finds you a match for your game).

Tc said already sai that most of that doesn't appeal to him. Look TC, Xbox one IS Kinect, if you take that away the system has absolutely noting going for it. the PS4 however is a gaming system for the gamers.

- Better exclusives and first party publishers. This is just a fact at this point.
- Bigger variety of games between AAA, Indie, Free to Play, MMO and Gaikai when it launches.
-Remote play with Vita and Vita TV if you get either of those.
-better online service where all you pay for is the MP and monthly game downloads(and massive deals and discounts for everything else) instead of paying for basic thing like game DVR or Netflix and Hulu etc.
-Instantly play games while downloading them
- Remotely turn on you system from anywhere with the PS app.
- Share button which is being highly under appreciated.
- stream live gameplay form other people.
-Much more powerful and cheaper plus, if you ever do want to get a motion control camera, the PS Camera can do the same things the Kinect can do
-More trustworthy company. Sony has proven to a ore consumer friendly company time and again. Plus, look at anyone of the people up on stage representing Sony, they all genuinely seem excited for the gamers and the industry. All of Microsofts stooges only appear to be in it for the business side of things.

The list goes on and on TC, there is a reason the entire industry across the world highly favors the PS4 right now.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#35SunDevil77Posted 9/23/2013 5:56:20 AM
Shik_stick posted...
if you take that away the system has absolutely noting going for it. the PS4 however is a gaming system for the gamers.

Your fanboy is showing.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#36Shik_stickPosted 9/23/2013 6:16:25 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Shik_stick posted...
if you take that away the system has absolutely noting going for it. the PS4 however is a gaming system for the gamers.

Your fanboy is showing.

As is your ignorance. Ninety five percent of the Xbox One's features are built around the Kinect, a peripheral that the vast majority of gamers dont want.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#37yipeeyahooPosted 9/23/2013 6:45:22 AM
Because Xbox One has a TV so you can watch TV on your TV that you brought in a TV shop :)
---
PSN:Yipeeyahoo
Moderators themself are also off-topics. Proof:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/573081-hellhole
#38Shik_stickPosted 9/23/2013 6:55:08 AM
yipeeyahoo posted...
Because Xbox One has a TV so you can watch TV on your TV that you brought in a TV shop :)

Okay Microsoft , we get it...
---
#39L96A1BOSSPosted 9/23/2013 7:24:28 AM
Alienware4Life posted...
Well for one, X1 has games and the PS4 doesnt

Too bad for you brain dead i already pre order a PS4.
#40Bryant187Posted 9/23/2013 7:25:30 AM
Shik_stick posted...
Bryant187 posted...
ThunderPotato posted...
You shouldn't. No one should. There's zero logic in buying an Xbox One.

Typical Troll

Reasons to get X1.

Xbox Exclusives.
Able to watch TV or Netflix and oter media features thanks to SNAP while playing a game.
Able to Skype while playing a game or watching tv thanks to SNAP.
Interesting Features added to games thanks to Kinect.
Voice Controls
Xbox Live(Face it MS has built it up better then Sony has their's).
Smart Matchmaking(You'll be able to avoid unwanted trolls and jerks).
Background Matchmaking(You'll be able to do something else while xbox finds you a match for your game).

Tc said already sai that most of that doesn't appeal to him. Look TC, Xbox one IS Kinect, if you take that away the system has absolutely noting going for it. the PS4 however is a gaming system for the gamers.

- Better exclusives and first party publishers. This is just a fact at this point.
- Bigger variety of games between AAA, Indie, Free to Play, MMO and Gaikai when it launches.
-Remote play with Vita and Vita TV if you get either of those.
-better online service where all you pay for is the MP and monthly game downloads(and massive deals and discounts for everything else) instead of paying for basic thing like game DVR or Netflix and Hulu etc.
-Instantly play games while downloading them
- Remotely turn on you system from anywhere with the PS app.
- Share button which is being highly under appreciated.
- stream live gameplay form other people.
-Much more powerful and cheaper plus, if you ever do want to get a motion control camera, the PS Camera can do the same things the Kinect can do
-More trustworthy company. Sony has proven to a ore consumer friendly company time and again. Plus, look at anyone of the people up on stage representing Sony, they all genuinely seem excited for the gamers and the industry. All of Microsofts stooges only appear to be in it for the business side of things.

The list goes on and on TC, there is a reason the entire industry across the world highly favors the PS4 right now.

Yes ShikStick we know your pro sony and anti ms.

Anyways Sony does has more 1st party exclusives, but it doesn't mean they're better. Also if your counting indie games as a way to rank up numbers for the ps4, then that means xbox360 won this gen since it had over 3000 indies. See I won't get a ps4 for about a year, cause Sonys usually a late starter when it comes to releasing amazing games.

Both pay for online though Sonys is just MP so I will give them that. However MS has built their servers up for years now and will still have better online play. Hopefully Sony will use that PS+ to help better their servers.

Really Sony is a Trust Worthy company. If your trusting any company completely there's something wrong with you. Sony like MS cares about sales and don't tell me "But they care about the gamers.". When it comes down to it if somehow Ps4 completely bombed, then you most likely wouldn't see a ps5 due to them dropping it for loss money. If MS and Nintendo weren't making games you'd see Sonys business side. They wouldn't have to worry about pricing, so you wouldn't see the ps4 at $400. Instead it would probly cost more then what it cost to make it. They're selling it at a loss to compete, not because they care about us.

Now I want all 3 companies to survive, I've been a playing video games since I was 4. It's a big part of my life, and when my son is born I want to share my experience with him as he grows up. I even got my wife to enjoy games, though she only likes indies.
---
Don't choose a console because of price, hardware or popularity. Choose a console because it has the games you want. For me that choice is X1.