Forza vs Driveclub: Reader Feature

#11kingofjamaicaPosted 9/22/2013 11:29:58 AM
embrandedone posted...
- While Forza has the better lightning, Driveclub has the wow factor and varied tracks (static vs dynamic backgrounds)

That's literally impossible since Forza uses static lighting and Driveclub uses dynamic lighting.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#12chrish909Posted 9/22/2013 11:51:24 AM
Driveclub is f2p and time trials only. Are people serious when they compare the 2?

Im not even a fan of forza.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#13RayconPosted 9/22/2013 12:04:43 PM
chrish909 posted...
Driveclub is f2p and time trials only. Are people serious when they compare the 2?

Im not even a fan of forza.

Driveclub is not time trials only...
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#14BloodyDove2vsPosted 9/22/2013 12:53:33 PM
One has dynamic lighting and the other goes with soft texture.
---
Seriously?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#15tommy454Posted 9/22/2013 12:57:42 PM
The reason I think you can't compare the 2 is

Drive club has more room to focus on graphics since its not trying to be a full sim so most of the cars physics are set and they don't have to work on as many things as forza

Forza 5 has to calculate physics for every car
They have to have each cars sound right and they have to do gear ratios for each car while having the calculations for part upgrades accurate as possible

Gt5 added dynamic lighting and weather and in turn messed up the physics and the sound of the cars and are still having problems getting it together with gt6 so I can see why forza chose not to do that for a launch game
#16IemanderPosted 9/22/2013 2:05:48 PM
Lol, not sure if this topic is serious.

Forza is one of the best racing series ever made for consoles, beats the **** out of GT (And I don't even like the X One, seriously). Driveclub is an entirely different game though, it does look like fun, but in a Need for Speed Porsche challenge kind of way.

(Did I ever mention I ******* hate Criterion in how they screwed up the NFS series)
---
PC: i7-3820 | GTX 680 | 16GB DDR3 ---- Laptop: Dell Precision M6700 | i7-3740QM | Quadro K3000M | 16GB DDR3
360 | PS3 | WII | DS | 3DS | Vita
#17axelfooley2k5Posted 9/22/2013 2:36:39 PM
Iemander posted...
Lol, not sure if this topic is serious.

Forza is one of the best racing series ever made for consoles, beats the **** out of GT (And I don't even like the X One, seriously). Driveclub is an entirely different game though, it does look like fun, but in a Need for Speed Porsche challenge kind of way.

(Did I ever mention I ******* hate Criterion in how they screwed up the NFS series)

cool story
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#18youngskillzPosted 9/22/2013 5:02:08 PM
i'm sure i'll like both, dc more for arcade type possibly and forza for the best sim.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Before the Dawn, Moshquito, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#19Alienware4LifePosted 9/23/2013 12:35:45 AM
You cant compare forza and drive club, Drive club is a free to play game with hardly any content while forza keeps you busy for years and years to come.
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee