This console seems over-hated.

#21DelRowePosted 9/22/2013 10:31:01 PM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
I think it's getting the right amount of hate that it deserves.

Sorry, I disagree. The fact that anyone at all is interested in this console means it is not getting enough hate.
---
You are not in control.
#22sdchiPosted 9/22/2013 10:38:15 PM
Maybe. But you have to consider that the majority of hate comes from Sony fanboys/trolls/weeaboos, so should that really count?

Then again, we see stuff like...
"XBL is terrible! Paying to play online?? lololol i would never support a console that does that!"
One week later.. PSN requires you to pay
"Well its only $50! I don't care!!!"

You also see some ridiculous thread complaining about meaningless things, such as the console standing vertically not being supported. Or completely baseless claims about how all the DRM/always online stuff is coming back.

So, if you don't count the obvious fanboys who have never had any intention of getting the new Xbox in the first place, maybe it isn't over-hated. But, if you value their input and count it, then yeah, it is over-hated.
#23ManInGorillaSutPosted 9/22/2013 10:38:48 PM
Laylow12 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
mike468 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
Gamers aren't good at thinking for themselves. They just like to jump on bandwagons. Right now, one of the major bandwagons is "hate Xbox One."

Gamers drink too much haterade in general.

Lets bash MS and the XBO because its a weaker system, yet lets overlook the fact the PS4 doesn't even support game capture at launch or the fact it has 1/4 of the amount of exclusive games the XBO does at launch.

The PS4 exclusives aren't out at launch because they'll be released when they're actually finished, unlike Killer Instinct and Forza.

Pwned

---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#24possessionPosted 9/22/2013 11:44:21 PM
Laylow12 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
mike468 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
Gamers aren't good at thinking for themselves. They just like to jump on bandwagons. Right now, one of the major bandwagons is "hate Xbox One."

Lets bash MS and the XBO because its a weaker system, yet lets overlook the fact the PS4 doesn't even support game capture at launch or the fact it has 1/4 of the amount of exclusive games the XBO does at launch.

The PS4 exclusives aren't out at launch because they'll be released when they're actually finished, unlike Killer Instinct and Forza.

Pwned

---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Primal Rage, Red Dead Redemption, Chaos Legion, Legacy of Kain, Primal
#25nedrithPosted 9/23/2013 12:05:17 AM
mike468 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

Oh noes a lack of game capture, I'll be so sad.....nope.

1/4th of the amount of exclusives even if I were to believe that that number which is probably inflated by non-exclusives like Titanfall that exist on the PC, I would still have to account for the fact that with 1/4th of the exclusives it still has 2 or 3 more exclusives that I want to play versus the X1. Also have to discount the fact that Sony has always had better exclusives IMO.

That plus MS seems to care less about the games lately and more about promoting the fact that it's a TV set-top box..... It gets the hate it deserves for trying to put out terrible policies that anyone in their right mind would know were going to be terrible policies.
#26VoidBeyondPosted 9/23/2013 12:29:44 AM
nedrith posted...
mike468 posted...
Foxx3k posted...

Oh noes a lack of game capture, I'll be so sad.....nope.

Oh no, thew XB1 doesn't support external flashdrive support at launch, I'll be so sad.....nope.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461
#27SilentS89Posted 9/23/2013 3:52:16 AM
Console is under-hated in my opinion.

Anyone who tries to sell you inferior tech at a higher price deserves to be mocked.

Nay, they must be mocked for the good of all consumers.
#28OandA_PestPosted 9/23/2013 4:20:44 AM
Foxx3k posted...

Ah, it's the guy who talks badly about gamers and says they aren't worth talking to, yet plays video games and comes to gamefaqs to talk **** lol. Hey bud, what's up? Sooooo I guess you're going to avoid me again?

I know this concept is a bit tough for you to understand, but Microsoft pissed their fans off with the DRM fiasco. Hence the hate. Let's not do this "just a buncha hipsterz" crap. You know that's not true and you're just talking nonsense.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto 5
#29nmaharg81Posted 9/23/2013 4:24:25 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
Foxx3k posted...

Ah, it's the guy who talks badly about gamers and says they aren't worth talking to, yet plays video games and comes to gamefaqs to talk **** lol. Hey bud, what's up? Sooooo I guess you're going to avoid me again?

I know this concept is a bit tough for you to understand, but Microsoft pissed their fans off with the DRM fiasco. Hence the hate. Let's not do this "just a buncha hipsterz" crap. You know that's not true and you're just talking nonsense.

Yet they actually listened to fans and changed all those policies.

I'm the type to give credit where it's due. MS didn't have to listen to any of us. But they did.

Although personally I think cutting out the middle man(Gamestop) with a stronger digital store was a good idea.
#30OandA_PestPosted 9/23/2013 4:28:31 AM
nmaharg81 posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
Foxx3k posted...

Yet they actually listened to fans and changed all those policies.

Sorry, but I stopped reading there. They didn't change because of the outrage from fans. They changed the policies because of preorders. The PS4 was b****-slapping the Xbox One in preorder numbers, which made Microsoft crap their pants. Had they actually cared about their fanbase, they would have gotten rid of DRM sooner rather than later.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto 5