For all you nay Sayers, XBO will do mightly fine and even sell more than PS4

#1VoelgerPosted 9/23/2013 3:24:52 AM
For hardcore enthusiasts, XBO is hurting from all the flip flopping, mandatory kinect, higher price, and just bad communication.

But alas, the majority of gamers in America don't care about that. They love Xbox live, their friends play Xbox, and Titanfall being the next hotness will get them to buy. Microsoft will be fine.

And for all those that will claim Titanfall is a timed exclusive, I say- that's all it needs to be in-order to push sales and make the public think it's only on Xbox when everyone wants it. People hate waiting 6 months.
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#2Bikes-Posted 9/23/2013 3:32:11 AM
America loved ps2 the generation before, historically console loyalty has never been a factor.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#3SilentS89Posted 9/23/2013 3:40:29 AM
Thank you for your fantastically weak arguments TC.

I am sure you've changed many minds with this topic.
#4OandA_PestPosted 9/23/2013 4:14:19 AM
I think Xbox One will do decently sales-wise but I seriously doubt that it will sell more than PS4.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto 5
#5MrSpaM111Posted 9/23/2013 4:39:26 AM
Voelger posted...
For hardcore enthusiasts, XBO is hurting from all the flip flopping, mandatory kinect, higher price, and just bad communication.

But alas, the majority of gamers in America don't care about that. They love Xbox live, their friends play Xbox, and Titanfall being the next hotness will get them to buy. Microsoft will be fine.

And for all those that will claim Titanfall is a timed exclusive, I say- that's all it needs to be in-order to push sales and make the public think it's only on Xbox when everyone wants it. People hate waiting 6 months.

One problem.

People already own an XBox 360.

Titanfall is coming out for the XBox 360.

People aren't going to be buying an XBO just to play it with slightly upgraded graphics, they'll just buy it for the 360 instead.

This whole idea that Titanfall is going to be some sort of killer app for the XBO is pretty ridiculous when it's being released for the current gen systems too. If people saw it on the shelf, they aren't going to instantly think 'Oh, I may as well pay an extra $500 and get the new xbox at the same time', they are just going to pick up the game for the system they already own.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#6SakenKarasuPosted 9/23/2013 4:52:21 AM
It'll do fine but it won't sell more. PS4 will do well in America for two simple reasons, and that's:

-It has more hype and is talked about more among media outlets
-Is a cheaper mean to play new Call of Duty titles

You can say many will come back to the Xbox brand because of "friends" or something similar to that argument.. but it's hard to use that excuse since there is a ton of people making the jump from 360 to PS4.
#7kingrat2314Posted 9/23/2013 4:55:21 AM
Every single current piece of evidence in the "console war" points to the PS4 being the higher seller. TC, your post seems to be pulled from the wisps of your fantasy or something, because it doesn't make sense to individuals staying in reality at the moment. I'm going to screenshot your post, and when the PS4 outsells the Xbox one, I'm going to message you the screenshot, and say "I told you say".
---
Tread lightly.
#8Pixx0Posted 9/23/2013 5:32:07 AM
TC, if you have a job, just keep it. You'd be terrible as judge.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#9MetroidFan9999Posted 9/23/2013 6:26:13 AM
XD

Yeah ok TC. When PS3 finally matched the 360 in price, it consistently outsold it every month world wide.

To think that, somehow, a higher priced MS product will beat the PS4....well that is just insanity.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#10slyman19Posted 9/23/2013 7:51:34 AM
XBO will sell very well, just not as good as PS4. Both however will completely destroy the Wii U in sales.