Titanfall is not a system seller

#21TBONE_OGPosted 9/23/2013 1:32:32 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
The best experience for Titan Fall will be on X1. Therefore, it is a system seller.

Absolutely sad that the TC wanted to post about this.

Lol, pretty sure the PC version is going to be vastly superior.
And we don't even know how the 360 version is shaping up. Thirdly, the recent Need for Speed that hit Wii U was technically superior on that console, but would that make you buy a Wii U?

Graphically on PC, yes. Performance and online experience will probably go to X1.

Don't care about 360 version, probably will be tolerable.

And don't care about Wii U or NFS. Not sure anything would make me a buy a Wii U.
---
Always O.G.
#22TrueBlue91(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 1:34:38 PM
Dionysus posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
I can't see why anyone would want it on X360. I can only see PC gamers or people who own X1 playing it.
They would want it on 360 because they already own one. Why pay 500$ when you don't have to?

The people on this board that call it a system seller would want the new system regardless. There is no one out there that has access to a 360 that wants to pay 500$ for a better looking version of a single game that they've never even played.

QFT, if you're already decided on getting an Xbone then Titanfall's a big deal but otherwise it's not even close to persuasion.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#23TrueBlue91(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 1:40:12 PM
teeebz posted...
Born Lucky posted...
teeebz posted...
Not everyone plays, or wants to play games on PC

So, it starts with "The best experience for Titan Fall will be on X1."

and ends with, "Not everyone plays, or wants to play games on PC".

Pretty funny.

I don't understand. Many people, like myself just aren't into PC gaming. I've tried it, but didn't like it. I don't want possible viruses for my gaming system, popups, worrying about other programs running, etc.

Not to mention I like my big screen tv and my pc isn't near the tv which means another wire running across the room.

Why can't you just move your PC to where your TV is and set it up there?

And don't say you "don't have the space", because if you're planning to fit a freaking Xbone there you could probably fit a PC there.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#24LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/23/2013 2:06:33 PM
It is not a system seller because my PC will blow the XBone's version away.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#25teeebzPosted 9/23/2013 2:08:57 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
teeebz posted...
Born Lucky posted...
teeebz posted...
Not everyone plays, or wants to play games on PC

So, it starts with "The best experience for Titan Fall will be on X1."

and ends with, "Not everyone plays, or wants to play games on PC".

Pretty funny.

I don't understand. Many people, like myself just aren't into PC gaming. I've tried it, but didn't like it. I don't want possible viruses for my gaming system, popups, worrying about other programs running, etc.

Not to mention I like my big screen tv and my pc isn't near the tv which means another wire running across the room.

Why can't you just move your PC to where your TV is and set it up there?

And don't say you "don't have the space", because if you're planning to fit a freaking Xbone there you could probably fit a PC there.

Maybe I dont want it next to my tv. I like it at my desk. That was also just one of the reasons I have.

I just never cared for PC gaming.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
#26BlueSaberWolfPosted 9/23/2013 11:31:04 PM
I agree. I only care games that are single player. Who cares about online gaming. They are boring. Eventually, people will get tire of it. Never was a big fan of cod. I think it's a stupid Ip that needs to be buried.
#27RayconPosted 9/23/2013 11:43:57 PM
I can see it selling pretty heavily on the 360. If you don't have to spend and $500 to play it, why would you? Presuming of course, it's the only thing you want on the console.
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#28MrSpaM111Posted 9/24/2013 2:37:42 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I can't see why anyone would want it on X360. I can only see PC gamers or people who own X1 playing it.

Because not everybody can afford to buy a $500 console just to play one game. Nobody is going to go into a store, see the 360 version and the XBO version and go "Oh, I may as well spend the extra $500 to make the graphics look slightly better", they'll just buy it on the system they already own.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#29pigman2003Posted 9/24/2013 3:04:22 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
It is not a system seller because my PC will blow the XBone's version away.

Enjoy your hackers and crappy online.
#30nonexistingheroPosted 9/24/2013 4:00:53 AM(edited)
TrueBlue91 posted...
You don't need to buy an XBone to play it, therefore it won't sell systems. Simple as that.

Doesn't matter. It's selling Xbox One systems, so it's a system seller. Without that game pre-orders would be half of what they are now at most.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.