In 6 years from now, which one will get the best exclusives?

#71zinsindettaPosted 9/23/2013 10:15:32 PM
Xbox One got the better ones so far so I say Xbox One.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#72METALINGUS5150Posted 9/23/2013 10:21:37 PM
It's pretty obvious it will be the PS4.
#73UnquietSlumbersPosted 9/23/2013 10:31:25 PM
History tells us that the PlayStation consoles always have the best and most exclusives and despite a troublesome generation, the PS3 is no exception.

Considering the PS4 will have the dominant numbers, the easiest developer environment, and the most raw power, I can't see it being an exception either.
#74Foxx3kPosted 9/23/2013 10:44:05 PM
If history repeats, Xbox One will dominate with multiplayer-centric exclusives and Playstation 4 have more "good" to "great" single player exclusives.

If you're a multiplayer-centric gamer, then there's hardly even any competition.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#75UnquietSlumbersPosted 9/23/2013 11:03:57 PM
Foxx3k posted...
If history repeats, Xbox One will dominate with multiplayer-centric exclusives and Playstation 4 have more "good" to "great" single player exclusives.

If you're a multiplayer-centric gamer, then there's hardly even any competition.

Except that is a misconception, completely outdated. Sony has the premium online service with subscription now, and it'll have the dominant numbers and online population.
#76THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 9/23/2013 11:17:12 PM
Playstation easily. They actually have Japanese support and a first party.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#77Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 9/23/2013 11:33:15 PM(edited)
I'm a gamer today, not 2 or 3 or 6 years from now. Xbox One has the better games today, and for the next few years.

In 2 or 3 years, maybe all of you with your faces in Sonys lap will start to see the games on the PS4, but as of right now it's looking bleak.

I guess Greatness awaits... and waits... and waits. Nothing new, Waitstation isn't a new nickname. They show of games years ahead of time, and considering that fact, there's not much to look forward to.

And... did I just see somebody try to use GT5 Prologue to make a point? WOW! That is the biggest piece of crap, the biggest slap in the face, spit in the mouth of GT fans ever, and I am a GT fan.

Just because 13 million people have spit in their face doesn't make it a good argument!
---
Ninja Farm
#78wake_me_420Posted 9/24/2013 2:27:03 AM
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...
I'm a gamer today, not 2 or 3 or 6 years from now. Xbox One has the better games today, and for the next few years.
!

How do you know it will have the better games for the next few years, McFly?
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#79roboto_pilotoPosted 9/24/2013 6:21:48 AM
PS1 had many exclusives developed well after PS2 launched.

PS2 had many...after PS3 launched.

PS3 HAS a number of exclusives lined up even with the PS4 launching.

Xbox support died with the launch of Xbox 360.

Xbox 360...sharing exclusives with Xbox One? Where are all the exclusives? Been a bit slow for a while.

Yeah, I think i'll take each company's history in regards to who will continue to show exclusive support. PS4.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#80Foxx3kPosted 9/24/2013 6:37:02 AM
UnquietSlumbers posted...
Foxx3k posted...

Except that is a misconception, completely outdated. Sony has the premium online service with subscription now, and it'll have the dominant numbers and online population.

You're not challenging anything I said.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]