This will be my very first Xbox

#21Reflex-ArcPosted 9/23/2013 5:33:20 PM
Right on, man. You'll have a blast with your new console. :)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#22XBOXvsPCPosted 9/23/2013 5:33:59 PM
Welcome To The Jungle
#23Bigdaddy422Posted 9/23/2013 5:59:34 PM
I switched from a 360 to a PS3 last gen, due to exclusives. At launch, I will be switching from Ps3 to Xbox one for exclusives. Will resell my Ps4 preorder and rebuy it in a year or two.

Everyone keeps pointing to Ps4s upperhand in hardware but fails to mention the amount of innovations Xbox one has over the Ps4
#24LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/23/2013 6:03:39 PM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
I switched from a 360 to a PS3 last gen, due to exclusives. At launch, I will be switching from Ps3 to Xbox one for exclusives. Will resell my Ps4 preorder and rebuy it in a year or two.

Everyone keeps pointing to Ps4s upperhand in hardware but fails to mention the amount of innovations Xbox one has over the Ps4

Innovations? Like what? TV?!
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#25ScaryLlamaPosted 9/23/2013 6:40:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26Bigdaddy422Posted 9/23/2013 7:13:42 PM
New sound device.
Being the integral part of my entertainment center that I have invested in.
Dedicated servers.
Kinect integration in games (zombies hearing you in DR3).
Multitasking and preloading matches without load times or lobbies.
And the Surface App connecting me more to my game.

I have been through so many launches and I need more than just an increase in graphics.

This is my opinion. I have both preordered so my opinion isnt based on loyalty to a brand.

I said Hell No to Xbox one when it first was shown, but was to excited about xbox launch exclusives.
#27DelRowePosted 9/23/2013 7:59:55 PM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
New sound device.
Being the integral part of my entertainment center that I have invested in.
Dedicated servers.
Kinect integration in games (zombies hearing you in DR3).
Multitasking and preloading matches without load times or lobbies.
And the Surface App connecting me more to my game.

I have been through so many launches and I need more than just an increase in graphics.

This is my opinion. I have both preordered so my opinion isnt based on loyalty to a brand.

I said Hell No to Xbox one when it first was shown, but was to excited about xbox launch exclusives.

Several PS3 games had dedicated servers, and I see no reason why there wouldn't be more PS4 games with them.

Also what is this new sound device you speak of?
---
You are not in control.
#28zinsindettaPosted 9/23/2013 10:14:33 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Sweet, see you on Live, man.

This
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#29Pixx0Posted 9/24/2013 6:14:09 AM

no worries TC. Considering how reliable MS hardware is, it won't be your last one.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#30BadLuckIncPosted 9/24/2013 6:37:50 AM
Pixx0 posted...

no worries TC. Considering how reliable MS hardware is, it won't be your last one.

Yeah just like Sony's awesome month and a half blackout due to poor security. I think you'll have a blast on Xbox Live. I know I do =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk