This will be my very first Xbox

#31JusticeSwordPosted 9/24/2013 6:42:28 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Pixx0 posted...

no worries TC. Considering how reliable MS hardware is, it won't be your last one.

Yeah just like Sony's awesome month and a half blackout due to poor security. I think you'll have a blast on Xbox Live. I know I do =)

How did you know he was a sony fanboy? could of been a nintendrone, a pc elitist or anybody with any knowledge of a console that has historically suffered the highest failure rate.

It's very VERY insecure of you to immediately attack sony for a completely different issue.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#32KevDogg24Posted 9/24/2013 6:44:28 AM
I've had an Xbox since the days of the real Xbox 1. I bought my xbox around the time when Rockstar released the GTA III & Vice City Double Pack because the Xbox One had better texturing than the PS2. (which I also owned along with my Gamecube)
#33iSkadooshPosted 9/24/2013 7:09:35 AM(edited)
JusticeSword posted...

It's very VERY insecure of you to immediately attack sony for a completely different issue.

Xbone board in a nutshell. It's hilariously pathetic that people are actually insecure about which console they are buying.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#34BadLuckIncPosted 9/24/2013 7:15:18 AM
JusticeSword posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Pixx0 posted...

no worries TC. Considering how reliable MS hardware is, it won't be your last one.

Yeah just like Sony's awesome month and a half blackout due to poor security. I think you'll have a blast on Xbox Live. I know I do =)

How did you know he was a sony fanboy? could of been a nintendrone, a pc elitist or anybody with any knowledge of a console that has historically suffered the highest failure rate.

Good response. I've seen that name dog Microsoft before, and I guess it particularly struck a nerve hearing yet again someone bashing the Box. You are correct, the device has had a high failure rate in the beginning, and maybe I tossed a completely different subject of ones network infrastructure and ones physical hardware when it was uncalled for.

But insecure about my actions or my purchase? Not the slightest lol. I usually have no reason to bash Sony, because I really don't care. I'm happy with what I'm going with and it's fine by me that others are choosing the competition. We all win =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#35Exodus_PrimePosted 9/24/2013 8:18:01 AM
DeathRupter posted...
If this is true, kiss your social life goodbye.

---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#36PowerOfTheCloudPosted 9/24/2013 9:16:45 AM
DelRowe posted...
Bigdaddy422 posted...
New sound device.
Being the integral part of my entertainment center that I have invested in.
Dedicated servers.
Kinect integration in games (zombies hearing you in DR3).
Multitasking and preloading matches without load times or lobbies.
And the Surface App connecting me more to my game.

I have been through so many launches and I need more than just an increase in graphics.

This is my opinion. I have both preordered so my opinion isnt based on loyalty to a brand.

I said Hell No to Xbox one when it first was shown, but was to excited about xbox launch exclusives.

Several PS3 games had dedicated servers, and I see no reason why there wouldn't be more PS4 games with them.

Also what is this new sound device you speak of?

The xbone has its own sound processor, basically like a sound card in a PC. For what? I don't know. I don't think the xbone can do 7.1 or anything.
---
300,000 servers, one for every player
#37Pixx0Posted 9/24/2013 12:02:26 PM(edited)
JusticeSword posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Pixx0 posted...

indeed

after all, my psp go, wii, vita, 3DS, gaming PCs, (old 360 and original XBox given to friends with games), ps2, PS3, Gamecube, Dreamcast would like to have a word with him

Pwned ?

I think so

(for the record, I owned the launch 360, the falcon, then the jasper and finally a slim ...so lol at assuming stuff... Insecure aren't you?)
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.