Imagine if you can play Xbox games on MS newly announced surface pro 2?

#1bloodlover4everPosted 9/23/2013 2:15:03 PM(edited)
The new surface sounds like it has the power of a decent PC! With 50 percent increase over the previous one in term of graphics I guess this is is perfect to have the ability to play Xbox games through Cloud or something.

Imagine being able to play any Xbox game on your tablet as well! That would be awesome!!!

You can play the games while you are traveling, picnic ...etc... Of course this could be applied to digital games only and you have to carry Xbox controller with you.
#2LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/23/2013 2:11:36 PM
It would have a paywall.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#3Raven-ZPosted 9/23/2013 2:46:57 PM
Yes, the tablet that costs $899 for the cheapest model. If you thought Thr nVidia Shield was niche...
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#4reincarnator07Posted 9/23/2013 2:50:53 PM
Raven-Z posted...
Yes, the tablet that costs $899 for the cheapest model. If you thought Thr nVidia Shield was niche...

The Pro is aimed at the ultrabook market, not other tablets.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#5bloodlover4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 8:16:55 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
It would have a paywall.

Elaborate further pls!

If you are talking about subscription then you have to pay extra to get advantage of this feature for instance.
#6The_NightwingPosted 9/23/2013 8:21:17 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
It would have a paywall.
#7LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/23/2013 8:44:39 PM
bloodlover4ever posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
It would have a paywall.

Elaborate further pls!

If you are talking about subscription then you have to pay extra to get advantage of this feature for instance.

Exactly, you have to go through a paywall to scratch your *** when it comes to MS.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#8Pupu27Posted 9/23/2013 8:46:35 PM
Raven-Z posted...

it's a laptop not tablet. And Apple's Macbook Air costs more than $1000
---
God gave us the English language to troll on Gamefaqs :)
#9True_FoeHammerPosted 9/23/2013 8:46:56 PM
And meanwhile, with the PS4 you can play nearly 100% of games through Remote Play on your Vita, and all you need is an internet connection on both ends.
#10bloodlover4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 11:17:47 PM
True_FoeHammer posted...
And meanwhile, with the PS4 you can play nearly 100% of games through Remote Play on your Vita, and all you need is an internet connection on both ends.

Yes but didn't this require you to have the PS4 operating through the whole process. I mean it is like mirroring what is running on PS4 right now on your vita! Why should I switch on my PS4 and then take my vita and play the game on its screen instead of the T.V?
Unless if I am spending most of my time in the toilet or someone else is watching the T.V so I have to play the game on my Vita screen!

Anyway, MS can still do that since they kept advertising their cloud thing and servers as If it is the best thing in history so I don't see an issue here at all.

It can be done for free for Gold members which is a smart way to have more gold subscribers. This will also entice PC gamers who play surface to get an Xbox and vice versa.