Next gen gaming monitor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Next gen gaming monitor?

User Info: XxTwisted26xX

XxTwisted26xX
3 years ago#1
Is this monitor next gen proof (like it will be used the whole console generation)? I want to use it for console gaming and PC gaming. Im asking here because the monitor i use for gaming right now is 1920x1200 and it isnt compatible with xbox 360 games. Like they dont scale right... and its an expensive monitor :(
Steam: xxtwisted26xx
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark

XxTwisted26xX
3 years ago#2
Oh, the one Im looking at is

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236313

lol
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark

XxTwisted26xX
3 years ago#3
And then I dont know if I want a LED or LCD one >_<

XxTwisted26xX
3 years ago#4
Now Im looking at this one:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+21.5%26%2334%3B+LED+HD+Monitor+-+Red/8682086.p?id=1218884670047&skuId=8682086

Samsung, doesnt comes with all the crazy things like 3D vision (dont think i would ever use it). Just a good gaming monitor.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Next gen gaming monitor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived