Still can't make up my mind, but XB1 is getting an edge again.

#11yanksfan4247Posted 9/24/2013 3:44:24 AM
TurtlePowah posted...
Not one Xbox 360 game had dedicated servers, they claimed Gear of War did but some nerds proved it was a lie.

Gears of War 3 did have dedicated servers, no nerds proved anything.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#12chickabumpbumpPosted 9/24/2013 3:53:29 AM
Well both consoles are going to be great, but make up your mind quick else you wont get one anytime soon
#13Raven-ZPosted 9/24/2013 3:56:59 AM
werkz_destroyz posted...
TurtlePowah posted...
All first party PS3 games had dedicated servers.

Not one Xbox 360 game had dedicated servers, they claimed Gear of War did but some nerds proved it was a lie.

This is what happens when you get all your information from people who pay 60$ for a pay wall without knowing the facts ^_^

shouldn't you be on the ps3 boards.
psn vs xboxlive quality no comparison
xbox live hands down....my ps3 is for.single player games...

You make a truly compelling argument.

If you're going to compare services then XBL Silver is to PSN what XBL Gold is to PS+.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#14rusty12000Posted 9/24/2013 3:56:59 AM
meh PC had that forever, and even PS3 had some dedicated servers, if you really don't think PS4 will do the same thing, you are crazy.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#15singhellotakuPosted 9/24/2013 4:58:27 AM
not having dedicated servers sucks, i'll give you that.
#16Exodus_PrimePosted 9/24/2013 6:43:35 AM
Raven-Z posted...
werkz_destroyz posted...
TurtlePowah posted...

This is what happens when you get all your information from people who pay 60$ for a pay wall without knowing the facts ^_^

shouldn't you be on the ps3 boards.
psn vs xboxlive quality no comparison
xbox live hands down....my ps3 is for.single player games...

You make a truly compelling argument.

If you're going to compare services then XBL Silver is to PSN what XBL Gold is to PS+.

The boys at the Sony camp keep yelling,screaming,bashing that PSN is planetary better than LIVE because it offers "better" free/rental games...ever since they started offering that they have been on a rampage about it...I rather have a Online service I pay for be praised for it's great online service to play with/against other players, than be praised for the free games.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#17Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 9:23:20 AM
TurtlePowah posted...

I don't give two flying ****s about exclusives. MS or Sony. The best games that are on-line have been THIRD PARTY GAMES.

Why even waste time making a post talking about first party Sony games. Unless Sony is making the next GTA Online, Call of Duty, or Titanfall, who gives a flying ****?