Titanfall exclusive

#111_Sovereign_Posted 9/25/2013 8:33:42 AM
boundedcrib posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
TC, if it is on more than one console, it is not exclusive. That is what exclusive ment since the forever in the game industry. You cannot redefine a word because you don't like what it means. You have no idea how dumb you sound right now. Like you really look stupid right now. So SHTAP! Lol

Crimson Dragon is exclusive, infamous second son is exclusive. Persona 4 is NOT exclusive being on 2 different Sony consoles. Forza 5 is exclusive. Titan fall is NOT exclusive.

The xbots already look like fools, don't make this another reason.

I wasn't redefining the word, I was just stating what people meant when they used it. and the reason that a lot of PS4 exclusives are "exclusive" is because Sony does not make computers like Microsoft does. that is why a lot of Xbox games go to the PC.

Supporting ignorance TC is the wrong way of doing things. If people said what they actually meant to say rather than taking shortcuts, there would never be any confusion.
---
Consoles I've owned : NES SNES GEN N64 PS DC GC PS2 Wii PS3 X360 Wii U GB GBC VB DS 3DS
I do not return to topics, I say my peace and move on
#112djrudenPosted 9/25/2013 12:57:45 PM
Only an Xboner would be so stupid as to call a guy named METROID FAN a 'sony pony.' Talk about dense... *smh*
#113DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/25/2013 7:43:09 PM(edited)
djruden posted...
Only an Xboner would be so stupid as to call a guy named METROID FAN a 'sony pony.' Talk about dense... *smh*

Wow... this is ironic because you talk about dense. One of the biggest trolls against the Wii and Wii U was Kirby Fan. Metroid is a very well known fanboy. He comes into topics and makes the most generic troll comments like "Pre-order cancelled!" or "lol well MS is evil" and "when Sony does it, its for the FANS!". Then there is the "No one likes Kinect 2.0 and this is a FACT based on GFaqs polls!" He is the poster who makes cheap jabs at everything and everyone and will support any poster that bashes the XB1 or praises PS4 no matter how ridiculous their argument. This is the guy who supports posters that say MGS4 demonstrated how amazing Bluray is because you didn't need to change discs even though you had to face 3 minute installs just between chapters... But hey, waiting 3 minutes >>>>>>>>>>>> changing a disc in 10 seconds?

You are pretty dumb if you get fooled so easily by something like a name.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#11495_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 7:43:53 PM
Those of you saying it won't reach PS4 are silly. EA has said their shooter rotation is going to be Battlefield, Battlefront and Titanfall.

I mean get real, you think EA will have an exclusive in their main rotation, esp on the console which will have a smaller install base? Don't be absurd, it's EA.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#115DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/25/2013 7:47:05 PM
I don't think it matters that much that Titanfall will release on PS4. Problem is, timed exclusives do matter. They matter because people who really want a game or a console for a game, aren't going to wait for it to come out on a console its not even announced for.

This is why GTA3 hurt the XBox so hard despite only being a 1 year exclusive. People want to play the best games while they are hot. This is why giving away Rainbow Six Vegas on Games for Gold is a joke. Rainbow Six was an amazing game in 2006. But today, its nothing but mediocrity.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#116WM_PMCPosted 9/25/2013 8:01:39 PM
boundedcrib posted...
"http://gamingbolt.com/titanfall-MAY-come-to-the-ps4-after-all"

I still never see it happening. not from a fanboy perspective, but a marketing perspective. Titanfall is the ace in Microsoft's rather small hand of cards at the moment, it very well may happen,but I don't think so..... Titanfall 2? depends how good the first game is.

The developers literally said that they plan on releasing the game on all consoles, but they're just focusing on one for launch because they're a smaller team. Also, Microsoft has no say in what console Titanfall is on. The game is developed by Respawn, the IP is owned by Respawn, and EA is publishing the game.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com