Titanfall exclusive

#31Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/24/2013 6:54:38 AM
boundedcrib posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
TC, if it is on more than one console, it is not exclusive. That is what exclusive ment since the forever in the game industry. You cannot redefine a word because you don't like what it means. You have no idea how dumb you sound right now. Like you really look stupid right now. So SHTAP! Lol

Crimson Dragon is exclusive, infamous second son is exclusive. Persona 4 is NOT exclusive being on 2 different Sony consoles. Forza 5 is exclusive. Titan fall is NOT exclusive.

The xbots already look like fools, don't make this another reason.

I wasn't redefining the word, I was just stating what people meant when they used it. and the reason that a lot of PS4 exclusives are "exclusive" is because Sony does not make computers like Microsoft does. that is why a lot of Xbox games go to the PC.

Sony actually makes more computers than Microsoft.

Microsoft makes an OS but game developers don't pay Microsoft anything for making games for Windows. Microsoft makes absolutely nada, why you think PC games are mostly $49.99 when on consoles they're $59.99
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#32pigman2003Posted 9/24/2013 6:54:45 AM
Titanfall lookes amazing

I want to play it

I'm getting an Xbox one

I'm not getting for PC because popular onlilne games are rife with hackers

I'm not waiting for the PS4 version because we don't even know if it's coming and if it is I don't want to wait a year to play it, I play a lot of games and don't have the time to wait for it to come to PS4.

Don't over complicate it, it make you look sad and desperate.
#33boundedcrib(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 6:57:14 AM
pigman2003 posted...
I'm not waiting for the PS4 version because we don't even know if it's coming and if it is I don't want to wait a year to play it,

^this.
#34Chao_YunPosted 9/24/2013 7:03:11 AM(edited)
pigman2003 posted...
Titanfall lookes amazing

I want to play it

I'm getting an Xbox one

I'm not getting for PC because popular onlilne games are rife with hackers

I'm not waiting for the PS4 version because we don't even know if it's coming and if it is I don't want to wait a year to play it, I play a lot of games and don't have the time to wait for it to come to PS4.

Don't over complicate it, it make you look sad and desperate.

More power to you, pigman. At least you're honest in your obstinacy.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#35LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/24/2013 7:01:23 AM
I am getting TF. On my PC. A none exclusive game.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#36Exodus_PrimePosted 9/24/2013 7:06:52 AM
I see yet another TitanFall thread...and yet no one seems to believe that Deep Down is exclusive...especially now since it's FTP. InBeforeDefenseForce.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#37boundedcrib(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 7:09:55 AM
question: how many of you even read my first post? because if you did then your post about it not being "exclusive" makes no sense! I just stated what people mean when using the word exclusive. this will be the last time I'll say it. what people mean by exclusive is that it's NOT coming to Sony.
#38LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/24/2013 7:11:46 AM
The reason you see another TF thread is because it's the only XBone game that's a heavy hitter (worth a damn) at launch and it's multuplat. The XBots are super insecure about this hence... the endless TitanFall threads.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#39Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/24/2013 7:12:43 AM
Microsoft doesn't have a say in whether it goes to Sony. The only thing stopping Respawn is MS keeps feeding them and EA money.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#40xfri123Posted 9/24/2013 7:13:31 AM
Titanfall my ass. Copycat of attack of the titan so many resemblance in that game.

BF4>Titanfall.
---
Lets Play :D