Titanfall exclusive

#41Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/24/2013 7:16:31 AM
boundedcrib posted...
question: how many of you even read my first post? because if you did then your post about it not being "exclusive" makes no sense! I just stated what people mean when using the word exclusive. this will be the last time I'll say it. what people mean by exclusive is that it's NOT coming to Sony.

see but there's a big difference from it being an actual exclusive and it being a MS exclusive
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#42LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/24/2013 7:24:07 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
boundedcrib posted...
question: how many of you even read my first post? because if you did then your post about it not being "exclusive" makes no sense! I just stated what people mean when using the word exclusive. this will be the last time I'll say it. what people mean by exclusive is that it's NOT coming to Sony.

see but there's a big difference from it being an actual exclusive and it being a MS exclusive

That fact is failing to penetrate his skull.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#43HydraliskDreamsPosted 9/24/2013 7:35:09 AM
boundedcrib posted...
ok, so a lot of people keep saying that Titanfall is a exclusive to Xbox one and the same kind of people keep saying "Titanfall is not an exclusive, get your facts straight." when the people say that Titanfall is an exclusive they mean that its NOT coming to Sony! and we don't care if it is coming to PC either, because we all know that unless you have a great PC rig then you'll buy the console version. and please stop saying that Titanfall is a timed exclusive..... because its not.... after getting over 60 E3 awards, Microsoft would never in a million years let that go to Sony.

Go ahead and put this on your résumé or list of school accomplishments. Because this very temporary factoid clearly has tremendous meaning for your future potential.
---
PSN ID: LeMistral2006
Diablo III Handle: LordObsidian#1313
#44DionysusPosted 9/24/2013 7:36:05 AM
boundedcrib posted...
Unless you play it on a Vaio. You see, the whole notion of "MS exclusive" is silly and pointless. That's why you shouldn't say it's exclusive. At all. It's not exclusive. It's not next gen. It's not a reason to get the XBone for the vast majority of the people on this board.
#45tagzskiePosted 9/24/2013 7:40:20 AM
I dont consider titalfall as exclusive, same as planetside 2, DC universe, FF14 on ps4. That games come to PC so NO..
#46TrueBlue91Posted 9/24/2013 7:46:02 AM
what people mean by exclusive is that it's NOT coming to Sony.

Fanboyism translation:
"Nya nah you PS4 people can't play it! I don't care that it is not a selling point for Xbone, I don't care that you don't need an xbone to play it and that it's not exclusive, I just care that you PS gamers can't play it!"
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#47xerohawk777Posted 9/24/2013 7:46:11 AM
I like tc's logic! I think I'll also use it! Resident evil 2 was exclusive too! Even though it has been on Nintendo and Sony consoles it is still exclusive because it's not on any Microsoft console! Am I doing it right tc?
---
PSN- xerohawk
#48TrueBlue91Posted 9/24/2013 7:58:12 AM
xerohawk777 posted...
I like tc's logic! I think I'll also use it! Resident evil 2 was exclusive too! Even though it has been on Nintendo and Sony consoles it is still exclusive because it's not on any Microsoft console! Am I doing it right tc?

The entire Monster Hunter series is exclusive too!
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#49XBOXvsPCPosted 9/24/2013 8:03:01 AM
Will Titanfall be available on Linux or Mac? If not then there's no question - MS exclusive.
#50xerohawk777Posted 9/24/2013 8:07:31 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
xerohawk777 posted...

The entire Monster Hunter series is exclusive too!

And if we continue to use this logic we would realize that battlefield 4 is also exclusive because it is not on any Nintendo console! Score another one for playstation and xbox!
---
PSN- xerohawk