Microsoft on Xbox One: "We are winning the games message"

#11chrish909Posted 9/24/2013 7:53:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12PsychoGatesPosted 9/24/2013 7:55:34 AM
chrish909 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
I'd be surprised if any of these X1 launch games get over 85% in rating.

I wonder what your life is like, you spend a majority of your time being negative on a video game message board, its quite sad

He tries so hard too :(
#13ExempliGratiaPosted 9/24/2013 7:57:39 AM
I'll agree with that. The Ps4 is winning the overall message as a console. Though the X1 has (my opinion) better games coming out for it on launch and around launch it is winning the games message. When Infamous rolls around and they announce the other heavy hitters MS better hope that the Games message isn't the only thing they are still winning.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#14JWJW99Posted 9/24/2013 7:58:24 AM
zerooo0 posted...
www.gamespot.com/news/microsoft-on-xbox-one-we-are-winning-the-games-message-6414898

I do agree that for me the launch games & launch window games definitely interest me more than the PS4 at the moment.

Cant wait for Project Spark, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, & Halo 5.

Lawl @ Sunset Overdrive and Halo 5 being launch window games. You'd be lucky to see actually footage of those two by E3 next year.

And seriously quit acting like those two are the bomb. You have never even seen gameplay or know any type of mechanics about it. That's like claiming your excited over what ever console comes next after one. It really makes you look like an Apple fanboy in comparison. Just a follower of Microsoft and you would be right behind them when they jump off the cliff.

OMG Naughty Dogs next game is gonna be GOTY and be A SYSTEM SELLER..pfft
#15TBONE_OGPosted 9/24/2013 8:01:17 AM
PsychoGates posted...
chrish909 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

I wonder what your life is like, you spend a majority of your time being negative on a video game message board, its quite sad

He tries so hard too :(

I ignored this fool long ago. Mother brain should step in and ground him.
---
Always O.G.
#16MetroidFan9999Posted 9/24/2013 8:02:38 AM
chrish909 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Says the guy that does the same thing on the PS4 board =D
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#17kingofjamaicaPosted 9/24/2013 8:03:09 AM
Are they winning the "games message" though? They just keep throwing Titanfall out there, and that game probably won't be out for another year.

I'd say right now none of them are winning the "games message"...
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#18AzaneAzerPosted 9/24/2013 8:07:29 AM
Everytime I see someone say "KILLER INSTINCT", all I can think of is

"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Glacius!"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
#19Skynet82997Posted 9/24/2013 8:11:02 AM
Yea - nothing really interests me in the PS4 launch line up - way more interested in the X1 games.

When Second Son comes out, I'm all over a PS4, but until then the X1 titles are my choice as better at this point.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#20Demon_AckerPosted 9/24/2013 8:13:06 AM
Some gameplay footage of Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break would be nice.