"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Glacius!"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"

Is that to say that you will not buying any characters but you are complaining that other players aren't buying characters?

Anyway, you're right it seems like a problem. It might have been more exciting if they had given all users one random character in order to force diversity. Isn't that what LOL / DOTA do?

Or they can just release the whole game.

They are. It's $20.

Oh, you're one of those goofballs making arbitrary distinctions, aren't you? That's cute. You're a silly goose.

$20 for a fighting game with 6 characters is still a ripoff.
#152zephirrainesPosted 9/24/2013 8:01:46 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Foxx3k posted...
Shik_stick posted...
Foxx3k posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Everytime I see someone say "KILLER INSTINCT", all I can think of is

"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Glacius!"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"
"Jago vs Jago"

Is that to say that you will not buying any characters but you are complaining that other players aren't buying characters?

Anyway, you're right it seems like a problem. It might have been more exciting if they had given all users one random character in order to force diversity. Isn't that what LOL / DOTA do?

They are. It's $20.

Oh, you're one of those goofballs making arbitrary distinctions, aren't you? That's cute. You're a silly goose.

Spoken like a sheep. Did you whine so much when Persona 4 arena only had 13 characters?
#153night_drifter05Posted 9/24/2013 8:31:44 PM
Microsoft may be winning at launch but with their lack of exclusive's as compared to the PS4 they are in ALOT of trouble and the Xbox One will end up like the 360. By that I mean the 360 will dominate early on, then they will drop exclusives, they will start focusing on other crap nobody cares about like Kinect 25.0, and Microsoft will end up having to pay million's for timed exclusivity right's on DLC for multi-platform title's while Sony is sitting back racking in the money from it's extensive library of exclusive title's.
#154BelberithPosted 9/24/2013 8:52:25 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Shik_stick posted...
Foxx3k posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Everytime I see someone say "KILLER INSTINCT", all I can think of is

They are. It's $20.

Spoken like a sheep. Did you whine so much when Persona 4 arena only had 13 characters?

Persona 4 had 13 characters because it made sense in the context of the story.

Persona 4 also had Lesson Mode Challenge Mode Story Mode Arcade Mode Score Attack Online Co-Op Training Mode Local Versus, its getting at least 2 more character's and Shadow versions of all character's added to the game, and had a very long visual novel story(making it more like 2 games in one) in addition to having alternate costumes for all characters.

Based on the pricing model of Killer Instinct I would have to pay 40 dollars "(the Combo Breaker Pack (which includes access to all six launch fighters and two post-launch DLC characters for $19.99), or the Ultra Edition (the same as the Combo Breaker Pack plus extra costumes, accessories, and the original Killer Instinct arcade game for $39.99)" For 8 characters and costumes.

Then a year later I would have to pay another 20(or 40, the wording on this article is crap) bucks to get the count up to 16.

At the same time Killer Instinct lacks all the game modes Persona 4 has, and won't get them until well after launch.

So yeah not really the same.

Anyway getting back to Bone games, I do see a lot of potential in Microsoft's lineup, the problem is that some titles that are really great are already on other platforms. On top that Microsoft is pretty much publishing/internally developing most of the games they currently have being released, so one has to wonder if they can keep up the steam when creating games after the big hitters come out. A lot of these games were 360 titles that got moved up into development so we don't know if they have a phase two planned out while Sony still has to deliver on the promised 8 more games to come out of the twenty promised, two of which are new IP's so the other 6 are most likely killer titles.
#155OandA_PestPosted 9/25/2013 1:19:13 AM
pusho posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
chrish909 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
chrish909 posted...
At this point its a fact ms has better launch lineup.

ki-revival of franchise
dr3-sequal to multiplat franchise
ryse-original ip
forza5-sequal to exclusive franchise

killzone-sequal to exclusive franchise
driveclub-original ip
knack original ip

Franchise games are automatically more popular than an original ip and more likely to sell

Killzone alone have more pre order than the 4 xbox game you listed lol.

My common sense dictates thats because of how horrid knack and driveclub look you noob. That also explains how desperate people are for titanfall and dr3 to come to ps4. My list is proof x1 lineup is better.

Your "common sense" is very lacking, I'll have you know, "you noob." Wow, way to pull that silly insult out of thin air.

Have you seen preorder totals? Here ya go.

PlayStation 4 - Top 10 Pre-orders

1. Battlefield 4 - 246,965
2. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 240,090
3. Killzone: Shadow Fall - 221,710
4. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 160,637
5. Watch Dogs - 118,315
6. Madden NFL 25 - 65,123
7. Destiny - 44,018
8. NBA 2K14 - 43,430
9. Knack - 40,982
10. FIFA Soccer 14 - 35,095

Xbox One - Top 10 Pre-orders

1. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 229,628
2. Battlefield 4 - 125,368
3. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 104,980
4. Watch Dogs - 69,152
5. Dead Rising 3 - 61,254
6. Ryse: Son of Rome - 57,962
7. Forza Motorsport 5 - 56,201
8. Madden NFL 25 - 43,167
9. Destiny - 35,627
10. Titanfall - 27,956

Mind you, this is as of August 24th. You're delusional if you think as of this very day, Xbox One preorders have skyrocketed past Playstation 4 any this list has been improved at all in the Xbox One's favor.

and I know what you're going to say... "DUURRRR HURRRRR moar multiplatz than exkloosivz on PS4 preorders lelz"

Yeah. Multiplats on the PS4 are selling far more than Titanfall or Forza 5 or Ryse, which isn't even on there LOL. That is flat out pathetic, especially for these super amazing launch titles you and the rest of the Xbots brag about.

Drive Club and Knack look decent at best. Don't be a fool. Just because Drive Club isn't Forza doesn't make it horrid. "duhhhh, Knack is a kiddy gaem!" doesn't make it horrid. Banjo-Kazooie games look "kiddy-er" than Knack does and those games destroy games like Fable and Ryse. Even Titanfall on Xbox One doesn't have as many preorders as Knack. That should tell you something.

Anyone can play Titanfall on a PC or 360 if they wanted to. It isn't just limited to the Xbox One. The devs even said bringing it to PS4 isn't out of the question. It may happen, it may not. Either way, who cares. Hoping that Titanfall comes to PS4 doesn't make anyone obsessed, so for you to say that only further proves your insecurities.

Its funny how all MS fans ignore this post lol

Because they can't argue with the facts. I wouldn't be surprised if they ignored me. Zephirraines, DesperateMonkey, Chrish909... Would not surprise me. Because when someone brings up actual facts with supported evidence, they pretend it's not there and continue their little crusade to defend MS at all costs.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto 5
#156Decimator11Posted 9/25/2013 1:57:11 AM
It should be noted that Titanfall is not a launch title and as such will not gain momentum in preorders until it gets closer to its launch.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#157YeomanlyPosted 9/25/2013 3:31:18 AM
Did not want to make a new topic, so post here instead... apparently.

EDGE are saying in this months magazine that Xbox One games are better than PS4's, and considering all the EDGE articles we have seen posted by PS4 fans believing everything they write, this must be true. :D
#158vashtrichamPosted 9/25/2013 5:16:15 AM
zephirraines posted...
vashtricham posted...
Seems pretty equal at launch but so far PS4 has more and better games to offer in the long run. Infamous, The order, Guilty Gear look better to me then what X1 has to offer next year. PS4 will also have more games like Planetside, FF14, Deep Down. Ill take more variety and a better F2P and indie lineup over what X1 has to offer in its first half year or so

Damn killer instinct for being f2p but yay for sony for having f2p games. Oh and damn forza for having day 1 patches but a broken game like FF14 is okay!

I will have fun playing New games while you play games that failed on PC.

We will have fun playing new and old games. FF14 is doing very well so far and is also getting good reviews. Ill take the new guilty gear which will be a full fighting game instead of the stripped KI. As a huge Fighting game fan KI looks extremely dissapointing. We want a full game with a full roster. Basically butthurt xbot is mad at not having more games because hes basically saying screw sony i want less games
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#159Devilman_AmonPosted 9/25/2013 5:30:01 AM
mike468 posted...
Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon, nuf said.

KI is a microtransaction joke and CD is not even a full rpg
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#160ThunderPotatoPosted 9/25/2013 6:32:23 AM
Really? All I remember is TV TV TV TV and Project Spark/Titanfall, which are on PC(and 360?) too.
---
PS4's entry level tablet processor is amazing.