Microsoft on Xbox One: "We are winning the games message"

#71Lefty128kPosted 9/24/2013 11:41:45 AM
LMAO @ MS

Winning? With what?

Killer Instinct. An incomplete DLC money machine fighting game that was pretty much a gone and forgotten franchise. Now that it's an XBox exclusive...suddenly it's the second coming.

Titanfall isn't exclusive. Learn what constitutes a platform XBone fans.

Dead Rising 3. Now it's darker and air-strikier...just like Call of Duty.
Probably just a timed exclusive in any case.

Project Spark and Halo = unknown release date.

Forza....lol. It's the little engine that tries and fails to match Gran Turismo.

Ryse. Lame QTE-fest.

XBone is just another multiplat machine like the 360, with very little exclusives of substance. Count on PS4 thoroughly trouncing it in sales, and since multiplats are indeed on multiple systems look for PS4 versions to have higher sales.
#72DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/24/2013 11:44:17 AM
Lefty128k posted...
LMAO @ MS

Winning? With what?

Killer Instinct. An incomplete DLC money machine fighting game that was pretty much a gone and forgotten franchise. Now that it's an XBox exclusive...suddenly it's the second coming.

Forza....lol. It's the little engine that tries and fails to match Gran Turismo.

Ryse. Lame QTE-fest.

XBone is just another multiplat machine like the 360, with very little exclusives of substance. Count on PS4 thoroughly trouncing it in sales, and since multiplats are indeed on multiple systems look for PS4 versions to have higher sales.

Wow, this is unfiltered reassurance.

"I hate everything not on PS4!"
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#73EichiroNobunagaPosted 9/24/2013 11:46:49 AM
I like the idea of KI, but honestly I would never actually buy it simply because I'm more of a watcher than a player with a lot of fighters. Other than that, I have 0 interest in any of the Xbone's lineup.

That said, I also have basically 0 in PS4's outside of inFamous: Second Son. There's also that almost any and every PS1, PS2, and a lot of PS3 games will be available on PSN, so there's that, but I'm not sure I'd really care enough to buy most of them.

But this is judging launch lineups and the little we know. From experience, as a guy big into manga, Sony (well, and Nintendo for some series) gets all those kinds of games besides Naruto and DBZ, which are multiplat.
---
"Ponies." - Ares
Check out DIDOG on Youtube here at: http://www.youtube.com/user/DropInDropOutGaming?feature=watch
#74OandA_PestPosted 9/24/2013 11:47:44 AM
Pardon me, meant to point out the kinect garbage that wasn't on the list. Ryse is there still getting crushed lol.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto 5
#75Reflex-ArcPosted 9/24/2013 11:47:50 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Lefty128k posted...
LMAO @ MS

Winning? With what?

Ryse. Lame QTE-fest.

He's not exactly known for his unbiased opinions.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#76Lefty128kPosted 9/24/2013 11:49:33 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Lefty128k posted...
LMAO @ MS

Winning? With what?

Ryse. Lame QTE-fest.

I notice you couldn't actually debate any point I put up there.

Run along home now.
#77zachokPosted 9/24/2013 11:49:56 AM
Decimator11 posted...
"You are ignoring 5 messages from users on this page"

Looks like the trolls are coming.

I have 5 on ignore too! High five!
#78StaticPenguinPosted 9/24/2013 11:53:56 AM(edited)
I dont know outside of Titanfall and Halo i dunno what the x1 really has to offer me at launch.

And those arent launch titles.
---
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
#79TigercmlPosted 9/24/2013 11:53:50 AM
Killer Instinct - Incomplete game, DLC cash grab.
Dead Rising 3 - Same old zombie crap.
Forza 5 - Incomplete game. I like Forza but this is terrible.
Ryse - LMFAO
#80OandA_PestPosted 9/24/2013 11:56:22 AM
zephirraines posted...

Yet you ponies have less games and like to brag about free netflix.

Why does everyone who disagrees with you or dislikes the Xbox One have to be a Pony? Are you really that dense?

By the way, Netflix isn't free on PS4. It just isn't stuck behind a paywall like it is on Xbox One.

Seriously if xbox is a cable box then ps4 is a facebook app.

This is a horrible comparison and a pathetic attempt at a comeback. You would have been better off saying "duhhhh it's just a ponystation 3.5!"

When it comes to games however the xbox is killing the ps4. Currently.

In terms of launch titles, it may have the advantage. But that's roughly a month-long affair. It will have nothing for a very long time until Halo 5.

Well okay, it will also have Titanfall next spring. But oh... too bad it isn't actually exclusive to the Xbox One.
---
Proud Pest. O and A Party Rock!
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto 5