Why do Sony even try with PS+?

#1YumeOMiruPosted 9/24/2013 2:56:45 PM
PS+ members this month will receive: Dragonīs Dogma: Dark Arisen, Far Cry 3, SxT, Dark Giana Sisters and Touch My Katamari.

And thatīs the usual "Is okay I guess...." PSN users will have.

Xbox Gold users will receive: Rainbow Six: Las Vegas

And the response is "MS can I lick your shoes?"

So clearly Sony is crazy here. Why do they even try to please their customers?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#2TrueBlue91Posted 9/24/2013 3:03:07 PM
Sony and PS gamers simply both have higher standards.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#3blitz_0623Posted 9/24/2013 3:05:14 PM
PS+ users have become so spoiled they just expect better things

Gold users on the other hand are new to this lol
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#4sworderPosted 9/24/2013 3:05:44 PM
wrong board?
#5MilesTeg420Posted 9/24/2013 3:07:41 PM
Rainbow Six: Vegas? Really? Please tell me it's at least the second one.
#6PorungaPosted 9/24/2013 3:12:16 PM
When you get used to being treated a certain way, it is easy to take it for granted.
#7Lefty128kPosted 9/24/2013 3:26:41 PM
Porunga posted...
When you get used to being treated a certain way, it is easy to take it for granted.

Granted?

They PAY for it.
#8PorungaPosted 9/24/2013 3:31:25 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Porunga posted...

Granted?

They PAY for it.

And xbox players pay for gold in order to get games for gold. What does that have to do with anything?

Playstation plus members have gotten used to those kinds of releases, and they have started to take them for granted. The releases could go back to 2 or 3 little psn release, and watch them complain. XBL members have never had anything like this before, so they are thrilled with anything they get. If games for gold goes on long enough, and the quality of games stay the same or improve, they will get the same way. "ugh.. *insert successful popular game here* for free? I already have that game.. worst update ever!
#9zinsindettaPosted 9/24/2013 3:37:47 PM(edited)
Any real gamer that wants to really play a game would have played it when it was released and not when it was made free. Take me for instance. Oh I really wanted to play Dragons Dogma DA. And when it was released Apr 23 I did. Not September.

So I do not care about a couple old free games because if they were worth playing I would have already.

Now Xbox Live was worth the money because it is a great service. See PSN users do not know what a good service is and Sony needs money for online so they made a pay service for PSN and threw in some free games. Why you might ask? Because without free games nobody would pay for it especially those with Xbox Live gold memberships.

---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#10_Elite_Bushido_Posted 9/24/2013 3:43:03 PM
You also need to keep ps+ to be able to play the games. Not with Xbox gold. But the Xbox games have sucked so far
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl