• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Xbone dashboard pic
2 years ago#1
is this new?

http://av.watch.impress.co.jp/img/avw/docs/616/336/xbox06.jpg
2 years ago#2
I saw that earlier today. So pretty new to me anyway.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
2 years ago#3
http://av.watch.impress.co.jp/img/avw/docs/616/336/xbox05.jpg

Just change the number in the picture. :P There are more.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
2 years ago#4
Gee, it looks like Windows 8 except all green. How unsurprising and boring.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
2 years ago#5
It IS Windows 8. This has been known since like, day 1. Also the picture shown here is really similar to all the pictures ever shown of the OS, including during the reveal. Either your trolling REALLY hard or you've seen nothing of the Xbox One.
---
2 years ago#6
Honestly, if you can eventually change the color theme like in WP8 it will be near perfect to me.
2 years ago#7
khardbored posted...
It IS Windows 8. This has been known since like, day 1. Also the picture shown here is really similar to all the pictures ever shown of the OS, including during the reveal. Either your trolling REALLY hard or you've seen nothing of the Xbox One.

really? tood bad, windows 8 sucks.
2 years ago#8
Windows 8 has come a long way!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
2 years ago#9
I prefer Sony's toy-like, hideous XMB/W8 hybrid blue background thingie
2 years ago#10
UI should be customizable on both consoles, no biggie

but the performance of Windows 8 on a console is very crucial, as windows got more bloated after each version.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Xbone dashboard pic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived